Pampers Cruisers Diapers with DRY MAX Reviews

Ranked #38 out of 510 in Diapers - Disposable Diapers

Size 4 - 64 Count

Give your baby something drier and thinner so playtime never ends! Pampers Cruisers diapers are now made with our revolutionary new DRY MAX technology, which makes them 2X drier and 20% thinner than Huggies Little Movers! Plus, the all-around softness and super-stretchy sides help your baby stay comfortable, while offering freedom to move and play.

September 13, 2016

I like these better then the baby dry kind. The only problem I had was the tabs would break off while pulling them over. But I find she gets around better and faster and they seem to hold with little to no leakage!

December 04, 2015

These diapers stay true to their name.. Keeps my baby dry & no leaks! Very good quality.

March 10, 2015

Another great Pampers product! They fit well and stay in place, which helps hold everything in. Thats an important feature when you've got a baby on the go!

February 25, 2015

LOVEEE !!!

keeps my kids nice and dry and hold pee over night !

January 28, 2015

these are the only diapers we could use that did not leak. love pampers and the rewards program too.

October 23, 2014

I have tried other brands when they are on sale and nothing compares to Pampers. My daughter wakes up dry and rarely has any leaks. Cruisers are great for my very active child and I will continue buying this brand.

September 05, 2014

I bought these to try on my daughter who is a lot more mobile now and they were good. Not ant better then the usual pampers but still good.

October 02, 2013

LOVE these diapers. My son is an excellent sleeper so I needed something that would last 12-13 hours at night. They work sooooo well. And they don't leak at all. This is the only diaper I will buy!

August 27, 2013

After trying every brand of diaper out there this is my go to. I love the way they fit and stretch with my little one. They are great over night with no leaks!

August 21, 2013

These are the only diapers I've used on my 4 children! They have always been dependable and I have not had any huge leaking issues. I prefer the cruisers over the baby dry!! The size 5 cruisers are actual comparable in size to the size 6 baby dry!!!