Pampers Swaddlers, Size 1-2, 204-Count
Good

Pampers Swaddlers, Size 1-2, 204-Count Reviews

Ranked #97 out of 507 in Diapers - Disposable Diapers

Pampers Swaddlers Size 1-2 (8 - 15 lbs) give a great Grow-With-Me fit due to super s-t-r-e-t-c-h-y sides that wrap around for a snug, comfy fit, and soft overlapping tabs that also can move farther apart. Swaddlers offer quilted softness that your baby will love. Sesame Street characters are pictured on top front of Swaddlers. Economy Pack 204-count.

June 17, 2014

The only brand I will buy! Great value, soft, great fit and absorbent! I have no reason to try any other brand at this point. Plus they are available to size 5 now!

April 15, 2014

After trying several different kinds of Diapers (Huggies, target, and Costco) Pampers was the way to go. With other brands our daughter would leak through them in a couple of hours but Pampers kept her dry. Will definitely keep buying Swaddlers.

February 01, 2011

As a first time mother I was overwhelmed with the amount of choices for diapers. We were given several different brands at our baby shower and Pampers Swaddlers was by far the best brand. They were soft, flexible, and just seemed like they would be more comfortable than the other brands we tried. They did not leave irritation marks on my little one and they did not leak, even overnight! I love these diapers and would highly recommend them! I think my little one loved them too!