Philosophy The Gingerbread Man Shampoo, Shower Gel & Bubble Bath
Good

Philosophy The Gingerbread Man Shampoo, Shower Gel & Bubble Bath Reviews

Ranked #420 out of 597 in Body Wash

The gingerbread man shampoo, shower gel & bubble bath pampers you with a rich, moisturizing lather and a refreshing, ginger spice scent gentle enough for everyday use.

September 08, 2014

Just like most Philosophy products this one is amazing. I love the smell and the way it makes me feel.

September 08, 2014

I loved that this was a shampoo, body wash and bubble bath all in one! It felt soo smooth. Such a wonderful scent!

October 09, 2013

LOVE this shampoo/body wash!!! Every year I buy a bottle of it when it hits the shelves around the holidays. The smell is fantastically yummy and it works great!

January 08, 2013

It smells absolutely amazing and it leaves your skin smelling like ginger bread for a while!

December 10, 2012

I adore anything in gingerbread - cookies, lattes, loaf cakes... the list goes on. So it came as no surprise to me that I was absolutely delighted with Philosophy's "The Gingerbread Man" 3-in-1 shampoo/shower gel/bubble bath product.

I have used it so far only as a bubble bath and shower gel on myself. I'm not sure if I'll try it as a shampoo since I'm quite picky about my hair care, but my kids have used it and it works great for them.

The scent is absolutely wonderful and a light fragrance lingers on the skin long after you step out of the bath. I was pleasantly surprised to notice that my skin wasn't as dry as it typically is after a hot bath.

This gel would make a great holiday gift at this price point. I definitely recommend it!