• Physicians Formula #instaready
  • Physicians Formula #instaready

Physicians Formula #instaready Reviews

Ranked #54 out of 307 in Bronzer

February 24, 2017

I purchased this product on a whim because it was on sale at shoppers. I have recently had to start using powdered makeups because creams just don't sit well on my skin. This stick is a cream but it blended nicely into my skin. It has three different colours in it to do contouring and highlighting. Since buying this I have since gone back to purchase more of their products and plan on switching all the things I use in my daily make up routine to this brand.
    My only complaint would be that I use more of the outside two colours then I do the middle so the stick hasn't gone down evenly with use.

February 28, 2016

The cover is really hard to come off witch caused the blush stick to come out. When trying to push it back down with it being so soft is smushed under my finger :(.. but over all the product did go on smooth and it did blend out nice it is a neat idea!

February 28, 2016

The #instaready bronzer stick is a great idea! The stick is a soft cream that go one easy. But the cover is hard to come off and I'm scared I'm going to pop the stick right out!