Épicé International Purifying Exfoliant Reviews

Ranked #122 out of 219 in Facial Exfoliators

April 07, 2015

I have very sensitive skin and most scubs/ exfoliatos are to harsh for my skin. But this one is amazing it's not yo harsh and does an amazing job the only downside is it leaves this glue like stuff in my tub that was so hard to get off.

March 11, 2015

I received this item in an Ipsy Glam Bag. I liked this exfoliant. I didn't find it to be too harsh on my skin and made my skin feel fresh and clean when using it alongside my regular facial cleanser.

December 14, 2014

Not a big fan. I had to use it with a cleanser because it didn't clean my face at all (directions say you can use it with or without it). I had a bit of a hard time washing it off too, so it was best in the shower.

November 05, 2014

From the first time I tried Épicé International Purifying Exfoliate I fell in love. You can feel it going to work on your skin from the first time you use it. Sometimes you can get exfoliates that irritate your skin this one is not anything like that. The formula is rich, and a little goes a long why with this product. I could see a huge change in the appearance of my skin only after a few washes with it. I plan on buying the whole skincare line from Épicé International, and intend to recommend their products to all my friends.

October 30, 2014

I don't overly enjoy the sensation of this product. It's very fine grains so its almost like sandpaper on your fingers.