Poise Impressa Bladder Support
Good

Poise Impressa Bladder Support Reviews

Ranked #77 out of 210 in Feminine Hygiene

September 03, 2016

I actually went out and purchased these In hopes they would help my mild bladder problem. They didn't work for me at all. The price is right and the idea is there, but for me personally they did not work at all. It's nice that you can buy the sizing kit though. So you can figure out what you need before you purchase these, as they are a little pricy. But if they were effective for me I'd have been happy to pay the 15 dollars or so that they cost.

July 01, 2016

I first became aware of Impressa on a tv commercial with Brooke Burke openly discussing her own experience with bladder leakage and how Impressa came to her rescue. I immediately researched this product online but was still unsure about trying it because of it being new out on the market. One day while watching "The Doctors" tv show, Dr. Jennifer Berman was discussing this product, showing how it works and how this is a scientific breakthrough for women who suffer from bladder leakage. The very next day, l went out and purchased the Poise Impressa Sizing Kit which includes three different sizes to help find the right bladder support that works effectively and comfortably. This kit contains six bladder supports; two of each kind. After my hysterectomy (12 years ago), I too suffer from bladder leakage and I am impressed with using Impressa. This product is easy to use (like using a tampon) comfortable where I forget I am even wearing a bladder support. Ladies this product will change your life.