Amazing

Precision All Natural Whey Isolate - Unflavoured Reviews

1 review
Ranked #142 out of 176 in Supplements

October 09, 2014

This is a high end Whey Isolate Protein. A trusted brand, Precision is known in health circles as a superior product. I can agree with that. Many protein powders are chalky or have a chemical taste to them. I tried the Unflavoured so that I could put it in anything and it tastes absolutely great. It takes on the flavour of whatever I'm adding it to. What do I like about it? Like I said TASTE! That is a very important aspect in regard to protein powder. I like that it is sweetened naturally with Stevia, not sugar or artificial sweeteners. The whey is derived from cattle that have not been raised on hormones... a big plus for people who care about what they put in their bodies. Also, no artificial colours, flavours or preservatives. it is also screened for over 250 contaminants like PCB's and pesticides. I would have to say I love everything about this product except the price. It is about 4 times more expensive than other brands like Dymatize. However, the cheaper brands can't boast nearly as many health benefits. If you can afford it, I think Precision Whey Isolate is by far the superior choice for those who are health conscious on more than a superficial level.

wendyroy has posted in the forum topic
The BEST part

wendyroy has posted in the forum topic
The unwanted

indykat has posted in the forum topic

kforbes added a new review for
Vitamix Blender