Good

Prescription Care Acne Treatment System Reviews

1 review
Ranked #275 out of 433 in Acne Treatment

February 28, 2013

After I saw an awesome review on this product, I tracked it down for $5 at my local Big Lots. It has a cleanser, toner, and repair lotion. The cleanser REEKS, but the smell doesn't hang around for long. I guess it's got micro-beads in it or something and it kinda feels like rubbing flour or something across your face. The toner is nice and works just as well as the others I've tried. The repair lotion is great, a little goes a long way and when you rub it in its invisible. It stings a little I guess but nowhere near as much as AcneFree. This is something of a miricle worker! I have used this set about five times but I already see results! If you ever find this, buy it! Sure, the packaging is ugly and the cleanser smells a bit, but other than that this stuff is amazing! This fixed all the issues that AcneFree gave me, almost immediately! Anyone with stubborn acne should give this a shot!

Ear12343 added a new review for

best foundation

best foundation

favorite food

winter please goooo away

blubie added a new review for
    Avon Bubble Bath