Pupa Lip Perfection Ultra Reflex
Good

Pupa Lip Perfection Ultra Reflex Reviews

Ranked #577 out of 654 in Lip Gloss

November 05, 2015

My fav, lasts forever and awesome colors and shine

October 12, 2009

I found this gloss to be no different from your average drugstore cheap gloss. I hated the fact that is HEAVY and sticky. Also, it does not moisturize or have any other benefit besides the shine and the gloss, which I can get from any other cheap gloss out there. It's not worth the price.

October 07, 2009

Every time I went into the Rexall, i would admire this lip gloss, with a 20$ price though, I was hesitant to buy it.
I was lucky to finally have the chance to buy it for 10$ and decided to give it a try. I bought it in a pretty light pink shade. I fell in love with it! The color was really pretty and full of shimmer. Not big pieces of glitter, but small little sparkles with a nice high shine effect. It didn't have a nasty taste to it, a bit fruity actually, and it stays on pretty good. Even after the initial high gloss is gone (from a kiss or drinking water) you're still left with a nice shimmery pink pout.
I loved it and would push my inner cheapo aside to purchase this again at full price.

liho added a new review for
Ferrero Rocher

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Checkout 51

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

prettyrainbow has posted in the forum topic

j.beauty has started a new forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

tracy1963 has started a new forum topic