Pupa Lip Perfection Ultra Reflex
Good

Pupa Lip Perfection Ultra Reflex Reviews

Ranked #607 out of 682 in Lip Gloss

November 05, 2015

My fav, lasts forever and awesome colors and shine

October 12, 2009

I found this gloss to be no different from your average drugstore cheap gloss. I hated the fact that is HEAVY and sticky. Also, it does not moisturize or have any other benefit besides the shine and the gloss, which I can get from any other cheap gloss out there. It's not worth the price.

October 07, 2009

Every time I went into the Rexall, i would admire this lip gloss, with a 20$ price though, I was hesitant to buy it.
    I was lucky to finally have the chance to buy it for 10$ and decided to give it a try. I bought it in a pretty light pink shade. I fell in love with it! The color was really pretty and full of shimmer. Not big pieces of glitter, but small little sparkles with a nice high shine effect. It didn't have a nasty taste to it, a bit fruity actually, and it stays on pretty good. Even after the initial high gloss is gone (from a kiss or drinking water) you're still left with a nice shimmery pink pout.
    I loved it and would push my inner cheapo aside to purchase this again at full price.

domigirl added a new review for
    Lancôme Juicy Shaker

shantiqua added a new review for
    Nutella Hazelnut Spread

domigirl added a new review for
    Aztec Indian Healing Clay

BesoYT has posted in the forum topic
    Whats your favourite wine?

shantiqua added a new review for
    Voortman Vanilla Wafers

BesoYT has posted in the forum topic
    It's March!

MaryannJ added a new review for
    Venus Swirl Razor