• Pur Minerals Color Correcting Primer
  • Pur Minerals Color Correcting Primer

Pur Minerals Color Correcting Primer Reviews

Ranked #244 out of 323 in Primer

Pür Minerals Colour Correcting Primers are your key to a flawless foundation base. Available in Green and Peach, these non-greasy, lightweight liquid formulas glide on effortlessly to offset the look of discolouration and minimize the appearance of imperfections.

November 20, 2016

Wow, this product really does what it says it does. It evens out the skin tone, magically, somehow.I got a sample of this and definitely used way too much. A little goes a long way. The only thing I didn't like was the smell (it wasn't horrible but not great) and the weird silicone feeling that some primers have. Not a fan of that, but for the results it provides I can deal with weird texture. It gives me a nails on chalkboard quiver that goes away as soon as I'm done applying it, lol.

February 12, 2016

I have really red and blotchy skin that is hard to cover with just foundation. This product evens everything out. It goes on very smooth and primes the skin nicely and leaves skin very soft.

November 24, 2014

Not only does this primer help keep your make-up stay on all day, but it also makes your skin feel amazingly soft!

June 19, 2014

Love this correcting primer..Makes my face evenly toned. which is important to me when it comes to make-up, hate when I have uneven skin tone..this product makes sure that doesn't happen

April 14, 2014

Works great on any imperfections on your face especially larger pores and broken blood vessels.

August 29, 2013

I've used other brands (SmashBox and Quo), although they were clear and not color correcting. Of the three brands I've used, I'd say this one is in 3rd place. If I hadn't used the other brands, I think I'd probably love the Pur Minerals primer; however, it does not feel as silky as others. It DOES boost my makeup's lasting power, though!
I don't require a lot of color correcting, but have noticed my under eye circles are a little darker in the morning. This does an "okay" job. I'm interested in trying the clear primer they offer; I think I might like that one better than the color correcting.

November 05, 2012

When I was going through real rough breakouts this product was a real blessing in a bottle. It goes on unbelievably smoothly and allowed me to cover areas on my face much better than I was able to without it. So not only did it make my makeup last longer but it made application easier. Great product.

June 26, 2012

Great primer! Went on smoothly, not greasy at all. Completely covered my dark under eye circles. Highly recommend!

Neuven added a new review for