• Purlisse white lotus sheet mask
  • Purlisse white lotus sheet mask
Good

Purlisse white lotus sheet mask Reviews

Ranked #66 out of 523 in Masks

July 04, 2016

I loved this. It made my super dull skin glow. I also have sensitive skin and this felt amazing on it. I have pretty intense discolouration and this completely evened out my skin tone. I honestly can't believe what I'm seeing in the mirror. I never leave the house with a full face of makeup, but feel confident to go out without foundation. It is a bit sticky, so I recommend using it before bed and not washing your face after removing the mask for full benefits.

April 22, 2016

i started using these a couple months ago and i love them....they are cooling and moist...the add the needed moisture back to your skin,,,,a lil tricky to get on but once you do they are great...they brighten skin and hydrate reduces fine lines and wrinkles giving your skin a soft glow!!!!

April 22, 2016

I've never tried a sheet mask before, but I got two from Purlisse in my ipsy bag, it was quite a strange but enjoyable experience - the sheet mask was very wet and slimy when first placing it on, it tingled a bit after a few minutes, and when I took it off my skin felt radient and hydrated!