QUO Nail Polish Remover - Nourishing

QUO Nail Polish Remover - Nourishing Reviews

Ranked #106 out of 157 in Nail Care

April 15, 2016

Quo is a favorite product line of mine as they are of high quality and their colour pallet in on point! They do not disappoint with the quality of the nail polish remover. It removes the polish quickly and effortlessly. It has a very subtle odour and afterwards my nails don't feel stripped of all their natural oils.

March 24, 2016

Really like this product as it doesn't dry out my nails. Very effective at removing polish and while it doesn't smell great it's not the worst polish remover.

March 21, 2016

Tried, Tested and True this product is my go to for tough to remove nail polish. It has a serious alcohol smell but what nail polish remover doesn't? It works quick and gets the job done without completely destroying my nail beds which is the most important factor for me. Plus it comes in fun colours and in varying sizes which makes taking it on the road simple. It's affordable and lasts forever. I paint my nails all the time and this product makes sure that they are in tip top shape. Trust me, if you need remover, Quo is the way to go!

January 21, 2016

This is one of the best nail polish removers that I have ever used ,it takes my polish off all at once ,I didn't have to keep applying which was great

March 17, 2015

Works great, doesnt have too strong of a smell. I like the smaller size bottle as its easy to take it with me if I go somewhere for few days or trip.

October 29, 2014

ugh the most horrible smelling nail polish remover i have ever used! the scent will fill a room in seconds.... not cool quo i expected more from you!

September 09, 2014

The most effective of Quo's nail polish remover line. Works quickly and leaves my nails less dry than most. Doesn't work quite as well as the jar removers. But they are more expensive and come with much less liquid.