• Ralph Lauren Blue Eau de Toilette
  • Ralph Lauren Blue Eau de Toilette

Ralph Lauren Blue Eau de Toilette Reviews

Ranked #711 out of 1216 in Perfume

Introduced in 2003. Fragrance notes: soft florals with watery freshness. Recommended use: daytime.When applying any fragrance please consider that there are several factors which can affect the natural smell of your skin and, in turn, the way a scent smells on you.  For instance, your mood, stress level, age, body chemistry, diet, and current medications may all alter the scents you wear.  Similarly, factor such as dry or oily skin can even affect the amount of time a fragrance will last after being applied

June 17, 2015

Wow wow wow mon ado a le goût de sentir bon pour l'école et les filles et j'ai découvert ralph lauren mais plus doux que le vert et voilà un parfum super agréable pour mon ado en quête d'Amour en tout cas à mon avis il fera fureur ou à tout le moins il sentira très bon .. Même mon mari a commencé à le porter à l'occasion question de me faire plaisir et parce que lui aussi aime beaucoup l'ârome qui s'en dégage. Un peu trop $ à l'achat mais la qualité est là et il ne faut pas oublier on paye pour le nom et la notoriété .

October 30, 2014

This is my go to scent. I love that it's not over powering, it's very light, but it stays with you all day. I find it extremely hard to find in Canada however and I usually end up buying it when I'm back visiting the US.

It's very cool and fresh with soft notes of lotus flower, gardenia, and pink peony.

You can't go wrong with this one.

June 30, 2012

This scent is a favorite and it really lasts long. I accidentally spritzed on my white shirt one time and the stain wouldn't go. Guess that's how long it's gonna stick on you! :)

January 06, 2012

I'm addicted to the sweet-sexy smelly of this Ralph Lauren perfume! I love it and it lasts all day! :)

April 22, 2011

This is my all time favourite! Many people are scent-sensitive, but this is perfect with it's soft scent. My only complaint is that it's hard to find - not many stores in Canada carry it.

December 28, 2010

I must say that Ralph Lauren Blue Eau de Toilette has to be my favorite Ralph Lauren fragrance yet. It's a light fragrance that has great staying power! Not too strong or too sweet. Try it, it's a must have!

August 16, 2010

Ralph Lauren Blue Eau de Toilette is a classy scent that hits exactly where it should on the scent scale.
It isn't too subtle nor too strong. It's just right and has a fresh, clean, "I just showered" scent. I highly
recommend Blue for work because it isn't overpowering! Your coworkers will be complimenting instead
of complaining!

April 10, 2010

Very fresh scent, nice for the office and I consider it a sophisticated smell. This is a staple in my perfume cabinet.

October 26, 2009

I have been using this perfume fo years. It is getting harder and harder to find. It has a very light floral scent. i get complements everytime i wear it. it is my signature sent