Reactine Allergy Non Drowsy Extra Strength Reviews

Ranked #60 out of 475 in Remedies

September 22, 2016

Love this product!! Can take one of these in the morning before work and work most of the day symptom free. Would recommend this to anyone who suffers with allergies.

August 24, 2016

I suffer from allergies year round. I have tried many allergy medications. Reactine works on all my allergy symptoms. My eyes no longer itch or run, my throat is no longer dry, my cough is gone, and my nose is no longer stuffed up. I am wide awake and alert all day.

July 31, 2016

I used it when my eyes started to tearing like crazy out of nowhere. My eyes were red and burning, nose is running so i consult with my nurses and was advised to take reactine. So, i took 1 pill and wouldnt believe it but within 40 minutes i was cleared out, so it worked for me .

May 16, 2016

I use reactine allergy non drowsy extra strenght every day for 'urticaires'. It is a medical prooblem. What I really liike about the product is tha t I can work and not feeling drowsy.

March 20, 2016

Reactine Allergy Non Drowsy Extra Strength has helped suppress my seasonal allergy symtoms such as hay fever. It kicks in within 30 minutes but must be taken daily for the medecine to continue to keep the sneezing and itchiness under control. I dont think it completely eliminates all the symptoms though but it does help minimize them. The non drowsy version also works well so you can continue to function in your daily activities. This allergy medecine, however has not been helpful for me to reduce itchiness, redness or swelling from hives on the skin though.