Refresh Optive Advanced Lubricant Eye Drops

Refresh Optive Advanced Lubricant Eye Drops Reviews

Ranked #4 out of 21 in Eye Care

September 05, 2016

I wear contact lences and my eyes would get dry and irritated sometimes. This eye drops works perfectly lubricating my eyes and remove dryness.nice to have it with me

September 05, 2016

A few summers ago, my left eye was really bugging me. It was painful and scratchy, like having a clump of eyelashes in my eye. I made a trip to my optometrist, and he told me my allergies had really taken a toll on my eyes and that I had something called frontal dryness. He recommended these drops to me, and I've been using them ever since.

These drops are really effective at hydrating my eyes throughout the day. I was told to use them about four times a day, initially, but now I never have to use them that often. About one or two drops, once or twice a day does the trick.

I haven't experienced really bad dryness since switching to these drops. No more scratchiness like something's in my eye! As long as I use them as soon as my eyes begin to feel dry, I'm good. If I neglect my eyes or use a different brand, my condition gets worse again, so these definitely work.

The only downside is how expensive these drops are. They typically come with a coupon for a few dollars off, but they're definitely more pricey than some lubricating drops out there.

Neuven added a new review for