• Reitman's Pants

ADD IMAGE
ADD TO COLLECTION

handiclapper
Jul 22, 2014

I hardly go to Reitman's as it is at the mall and I have a hard time walking around. However I was in desperate need of pants and the best place to go would be the mall for all the different stores.
I ended up at Reitman's and was surprised the choices they had...the girls working there were so friendly and helped me out.
One thing I was happy about was she told me some of their pants ran a bit big, so I would need a smaller size..10 sounds good to me
I found 3 pairs of pants, they fit perfectly and were so comfortable..I was so happy
My Mom is tiny and has a problem with sizes and lengths and I was happy when I say petite and sizes from 0 up, so I will be taking her soon!
So Happy

Diwilson
Jul 22, 2014

Being petite and ranging from a zero to a 2, it is so hard to find good fitting clothes. Reitmans pants fit right and don't look like I am wearing kids sizes!

Gumby
Mar 17, 2014

Les pantalons confort sont super confortable.

Carmil4
Aug 31, 2013

I love their line of comfort fit pants because they really are comfy! Plus since they have no zipper they are not as bulky over my tummy as other pants so they are very slimming. They have petite sizes which fit me great without having to hem them.

LadyFlash
Apr 12, 2011

I've never been a huge fan of Reitmans, I always found their clothing a little preppy for my style. But after a day of 6 hrs shopping desperately for a pair of jeans that would fit my 34 in inseam and my curves. I got desperate and went into their store. And it was the best thing I did. Firstly, the sales girl was super friendly and nice. She convinced me to try on a bunch of their 'Comfort style' jeans and told me I would prolly have to pick them 2 sizes smaller than usual. Which was awesome! When I shop any of the younger hip stores I always feel like a huge whale and end up squeezing into their largest size with love handles sticking out. yuk. But these ones were sooooooo comfortable, I feel like I was wearing leggings and the no zipper or belt looped waist band lays so nice & flat on your stomach and makes you look slimmer. And they had tons of tall sizes to fit my 5ft 11 frame. And their prices were pretty average. I won't go anywhere else for pants now.

Nitestar
Sep 05, 2010

I don't like to wear pants that feel remotely tight on me - and, since I tend to easily gain and lose the same 5 pounds, especially in the winter, this ended up being a problem for me.

However, Reitmans stores have created the perfect solution - the original comfort pant. These pants are light and airy, but more importantly, they have no zipper - you slip them on. However, unlike the cheap "elasticized" type of pants you might be imagining, they actually look great once on. They are classic pants that are perfect for the office. They go well with a suit top or with a simple blouse or sweater.

Regardless of what you wear at the top, these pants somehow always end up looking great on you - without digging into your tummy.

I love the classic look and the ease in which you can wash and hang them. If you are petite size (i am 5 feet 4) you can even buy the petites size at Reitmans and, most of the time, I can get away without having to make a hem. Love it.

Love these pants - whoever thought of this should be commended. Of course, the Lycra does not hurt either.