ReliOn Temple Touch Thermometer

ReliOn Temple Touch Thermometer Reviews

Ranked #412 out of 495 in Remedies

January 17, 2015

We bought this when we started having grandchildren. It was a brand highly recommended. It works great and if they are asleep, it doesn't wake them up.

September 14, 2009

This thing is amazing; to put it honestly. I’ve never wanted to invest in one of those expensive thermometers as they are exactly that… expensive. Now ReliOn has come up with an excellent alternative and at a very inexpensive cost. Anyone can use this - it’s not just for newborns or children. Yes, I’ve tested it on myself. Honestly, who could resist?

I truly like the fact that there are no germs exchanged. You simply turn it on, wait for it to beep twice, place the end with the sensor on it on your temple and viola; 6 seconds later you have an accurate result!

I can imagine this will prevent the feeling of guilt that I have had in the past when waking up my daughter to check her temperature… I no longer have to do that now. Sincerely, that is a huge relief to any mommy.