RestoraLAX Reviews

Ranked #76 out of 475 in Remedies

September 13, 2016

I take a variety of medications and several of them cause constipation. Thank you Restoralax for your product. I only wish it was a bit more affordable. I find the product a necessity so I have to pay the price; but, it really stretches the budget each month. That said, I love how there is no taste to it and that I can mix it in my tea without noticing it's there! It dissolves wonderfully and...it works!

February 08, 2016

I bought this and I didn't find it worked at all. It was expensive and ended up just being a waste of money unfortunately.

February 08, 2016

Hello everyone, this is a sensitive/embarrassing issue but were all adults right! If you are not regular and need a product to help with regulating daily bowel movements without gas,cramps,pain this is it.If your constipation is sever or chronic you may need something stronger. This works best for mild to moderate constipation. It dissolves in any drink hot or cold,their is no taste at all.This also helps ppl with IBS-C.My gastrointestinal doctor first told me about it! It is a bit pricey tho.

November 23, 2015

Dont waste your money this product does not work at all.

November 23, 2015

I took it for a week and nothing. For a result of 14 days without a bowel movement. It's crazy. I was about to go
to hospital when the pharmacist recommended me an enema. Doesn't work definitely!!

July 09, 2015

This product is for occasional bouts of constipation. It's a very fine powder that does dissolve well & quickly. The first time I only used half a dose because I was worried it may work too well (if you know what I mean) but it was okay No gas but I did have a bit of bloating. A week later I used a full dose & it helped the next day. I think it takes longer to work than some of the pills.

July 06, 2015

Je dois vous dire que je n'ai pas essayé ce produit personnellement , mais je travaille dans les médicaments et je dois vous dire que tout mes clients qui l'utilisent se disent entièrement satisfait de l'efficacité du produit le seul problème, est qu'il est très dispendieux autour de 35 $ . dosage facile

June 08, 2015

When there is a need, restoralax will help. I have their travel size packs handy, especially good for vacation travels, you never know when you might need it.

May 26, 2015

My Doctor recommended using a laxative regularly for my 4 year old to prevent constipation and the pain associated with not having a bowel movement for several days. We found RestoraLax did the trick and helps her stay regular. Mixed in with her apple juice first thing in the morning, she doesn't even know it's there.

May 26, 2015

I received three sample packets and ended up using one on vacation last year after eating way too much. Works wonderfully.