Good

Revlon Photoready 3D Volume Mascara Reviews

Ranked #499 out of 774 in Mascara

April 07, 2016

Very great product for the money it cost
Happy it's worth every penny makes eyelashes extra long and makes me feel very sexy with long black full thick lashes

February 18, 2016

LOVE LOVE LOVE this mascara. I get tons of compliments on my lashes when I wear it. Mascara is one of my main staples in my make-up routine. The price is not too bad. Definitely worth it for the quality of product you are getting. It's a definite GO OUT AND BUY IT item!!! You will be thankful you did:).

January 14, 2016

For a drugstore product, this mascara is very good! The bristles on the brush are really thin, so it elongated and separated the lashes perfectly. It gives and natural effect to let show your natural beauty.

January 15, 2015

Nicely applies to my already long eyelashes. a bit clumpy, but I have yet to find mascara that doesn't do that on my eyelashes

November 20, 2014

This is probably my favorite drugstore mascara. In my opinion it is very comparable to Benefit's They're Real! mascara. The length and separation is amazing and I would highly recommend it.

August 11, 2014

I really like this mascara, it's waterproof, so perfect for events. I used this mascara for my wedding and it's looks just natural and it was good for all day!

August 05, 2014

LOVE LOVE this Drugstore mascara!
It seperates and defines all my lashes and get asked if im wear Falsies! :)

March 01, 2014

This mascara separated and defined my lashes. After 3 coats, it really volumized and thickened my lashes. I especially like that I could use this for my lower lashes and the inner corner, due to the top part. This lasts pretty well for a non-waterproof mascara.

May 21, 2012

I have tried all kinds of mascaras but this is amazing it made my sparse lashes super long and thick