Revlon The Designer Collection Slanted Tweezer Reviews

Ranked #118 out of 229 in Eyebrow Care

October 28, 2016

J'aime bien utiliser ce tweezer, mais j'avoue que je l'aimerais davantage si la pointe était plus fine. J'ai acheté le mien au Jean Coutu à un prix très abordable. Je le recommande à tous. Qualité-prix, il est excellent et il vaut la peine d'être essayé!!

April 27, 2015

I really dislike this tweezers, made my hair removal harder than other tweezers. My guess is that the ends are not that sharp / thin like others I have use. I say do not waste your money on this!

April 07, 2015

These are a little expensive, but with something like tweezers you have to pay for quality. The thin tips helped me to make sure I was grabbing the right hairs, and they are aligned perfectly to ensure you get them.
If you're going to use tweezers regularly, these are worth the price.

April 02, 2015

I actually use these slant tweezers on my mini poodles eyelids. His lashes grow inward on one eye so it helps to have these.

April 02, 2015

Good quality tweezers,I use to pluck my eyebrows and it's so much cheaper than tweezerman

April 02, 2015

I got this using the coupon I had, Works great. Nothing too special though. I think it works just like any other new and sharp tweezer, we'll see how long it will stay sharp.

April 01, 2015

This tweezer works like a charm. It has a comfortable grip that lets you tweeze unwanted hairs without any hassle. Angled perfectly so that you can pull out those stray hairs without causing you any unnecessary pain or discomfort. Lovely designs to choose from.