Rimmel London Glam'Eyes Lash Flirt Mascara

Rimmel London Glam'Eyes Lash Flirt Mascara Reviews

Ranked #705 out of 773 in Mascara

Flirty seduction starts with fluttery lashes. NEW Glam’Eyes Lash Flirt Mascara creates a soft & separated, yet intensely black lash look, giving you lashes you can’t help but flaunt. 2X more intense kohl black pigments. Up to 80% longer lashes – perfectly defined, no clumps.

March 01, 2014

This is a really interesting mascara, it takes some time to learn to use it, but the results are great when you learn how to use it. Like the normal glam eyes, this mascara separates and defines, but it also volumizes and thickens. One side of the wand helps thicken lashes, and the other side separates. I would call this a comb mascara, as you literally comb mascara through your lashes. This can get clumpy after 2 coats, so I tend to use this as more of an everyday/natural mascara. This has pretty good staying power, and I also think the packaging is really cute. This mascara is different than the regular glam eyes in that the formula is darker.

August 30, 2012

I love this mascara it makes me feel super sexy! It's definitely a must have.

April 24, 2012

Glam eyes the original one works much better than this one, this one lengthened and thickened some more but it got clumpy and weighed down my lashes so it looked kinda drag. Just go and get glam eyes instead

February 13, 2010

I always find it ironic that the cheapest mascaras are usually the best. I got this on sale, which was the main incentive to purchase it, and I’m pleased that I did. Rimmel’s Glam’Eyes Lash Flirt is a little undiscovered treasure, which needs to be publicized a little more if only to avoid the mad rush I will have to incur if it ever gets discontinued, and I find myself running to the stores.

Lash Flirt certainly gives you flirtatious lashes (more like wanton, actually). The wand has four sections of small stiff bristles, which interchange in size. The formula glides on smoothly, and does not clump (which is a pet-peeve with me concerning most mascaras). What I liked was that the mascara always remained moist, and did not dry out.

I did not notice any particular lift, even though the formula in itself was not heavy. The volume, on the other hand, is something else. The secret here is to apply two coats to each eye. The first coat provides a nice cover to provide length, but with the second coat, the volume really pops, and gives that “fake eyelashes” effect we crave, without the hassle of looking tacky and costumesque, or like a spider decided to nap on our lids.

Overall, this is fast becoming a favourite of mine; it provides good coverage for even the smaller lashes, but its the volume I like best.

liho added a new review for
Ferrero Rocher

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Checkout 51

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

prettyrainbow has posted in the forum topic

j.beauty has started a new forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

tracy1963 has started a new forum topic