Rimmel London Glam'Eyes Mascara Reviews

Ranked #281 out of 775 in Mascara

Seductive Volume. Turn heads. New VolumFlex Brush styles lashes for sensational volume and instant separation. Ultra supple elasto-bristles groom each lash, lacquering them from root to tip for a spectacular 7 x more lash intensity. Big Lash Seduction. High Definition. Maximum lash impact. Impeccable definition. Smoothing formula glides through lashes, wrapping each one for ultimate volume yet perfect separation. Lashes look dramatically amplified yet sleekly defined - even up close and personal.

June 27, 2016

This has been my Holy Grail mascara for 6 years now. This is great for an everyday, and you don't even feel bad about using a lot because it's so cheap! It just enhances your natural lashes without looking clumpy or heavy. The brush has teeny tiny bristles that really help volumize and get those short inner lashes.

March 10, 2016

This mascara is amazing....too bad it's impossible to find in stores! It makes my lashes longer and thicker, no clumps, and the price can't be beat!!

January 22, 2016

From the girly-gothic packaging to the fluttery eyelashes, this was a nice mascara. It provided length and some volume when using the brush. The price was good in the drugstore - and it often went on sale, which made it a better value. Worth a try.

November 17, 2015

I like this mascara for my natural look or a light coat to blend my falsies with my own lashes. I like how narrow the brush is I feel like I have more control over where it goes and how much is applied. I also love the packaging which is why I bought it the first time. Lol.

April 07, 2015

The formula is too wet for me, but with the plastic brush I can get over it :p I probably won't be purchasing again, but it's not a bad mascara

November 04, 2014

Did not do a thing for my eyelashes and it dried up within a month of purchase.

0.5/5

October 26, 2014

Not waterproof at all. Can I say raccoon eyes. Very disappointed.

August 07, 2014

Luv this mascara from classy package to gorgeous product!.
Ultra Volume High Definition mascara in extreme black highlights every lash for a knockout look.
Easy application with flexible fine bristle brush that separates lashes for intensity and maximum glam [without clumping!] Length is amazing. Every lash enhanced, the eye is framed for a picture perfect finish.

April 15, 2014

I really like this mascara. One of the better ones available in a drug store.no clumping, long lasting and makes lashes both fuller and longer wich most mascaras can only bost one of those qualitys. Only complaint is a little bit of flaking but other then that it's amazing.

March 06, 2014

Rimmel GlamEyes Mascara volumizes and thickens lashes .
It gives you a lot of lash intensity yet perfect separation.
Lashes look dramatically amplified .

Ssamson22 added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Beauty Products

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
SINGLE AT CHRISTMAS

KieliAnne added a new review for
Lysol Disinfecting Wipes

Khaleesi86 has posted in the forum topic
Gelaze

TiaQ added a new review for
Baby Cubes - 70 ml