Rimmel London Sunshimmer Shimmering Maxi Bronzer Reviews

Ranked #148 out of 296 in Bronzer

Shimmering maxi bronzing powder illuminates face and body. For an instant natural bronzed sun-kissed glow or to enhance an existing tan. Blends easily for a healthy tan effect with golden shimmer.

March 08, 2016

I purchased this bronzer because the name seemed promising for a shimmering effect, but without giving off too much shimmer at the same time after seeing it. There is only a thin layer of shimmer on the top of this bronzer. Once that has been used I have found there isn't any shimmer left. I was very displeased with this product. I would not recommend this to anyone.

February 28, 2016

This is my summer bronzer. You will always see me with this one on. It goes on so nice. I love the colour. The product is huge so it will last a long time. I have used this all last summer and it does not look like I have been using it that much at all.

February 26, 2016

I use this everyday as my setting powder as I hate to look super pale. I love the colour I and adds some beautiful colour to my face. Great price also :)

January 14, 2016

I like using a brush on bronzer to add a little be of glow to my face and I really like this one. It's a light bronzer with a hint of a shimmer. I find that it lasts a long time so you really get a lot of use out of it so it's well worth the price.

September 28, 2015

This is the first bronzer I've used up completely and would purchase again. I enjoy this because it's buildable to give me just the right amount of sun kissed look.
    I use this to help contour my face as well, the results are very natural looking.

February 24, 2015

It is a product that I now use in my daily makeup routine . I like the natural look, its resistance throughout the day and its affordability for the obtained result.

August 05, 2014

I love the Rimmel bronzers. They are so big so last you for a very long time! The only downside to this one is the shimmer. I don't like shimmer in my bronzer on a daily use basis. I would only use it for special occassions or night time.

August 05, 2014

I could not find my usual brand of bronzer and decided to try this one. I love the 001 Gold Princess.. just the right amount of colour for my skin tone and it gives you a nice 'summer' glow'. The price was definitely right.

December 30, 2013

I love this product!! This bronzer is awesome especially in the winter. It's a great price for the value. It does not give off a fake look. You look naturally tanned. I would recommend this bronzer for all skin types.

December 13, 2013

perfect ton match, adding tone and shimmer to your skin. great for everyday use for full coverage or just contouring your face

xoliana has posted in the forum topic
    Non GMO products

smaclean added a new review for
    Lysol Disinfecting Wipes