Rub A535 Dual Action
Good

Rub A535 Dual Action Reviews

Ranked #11 out of 56 in First Aid

February 26, 2017

This is the BEST liniment I have ever used! It works fast, but doesn't burn, no matter how much you rub. I started using it 15 years ago, when a friend gifted it to me for leg cramps!

September 15, 2016

Il est bien de tenir un tube de Rub A535 dans sa pharmacie car il m'a dépanné tres souvent. Des que je ou un membre de ma famille se plain d'un mal de dos ou d'un mal musculaire c'est mon produit #1. Il procure une sensation de chaleur et on sens vraiment qu'il détend les muscles.

April 13, 2016

A535 was my best friend throughout my teens and twenties as really suffered from muscle achs and and pain in my lower back. This was the only product to reduce and calm my inflammation and pain. Now 35 years later, A535 is still a part of my medicine cabinet.

January 31, 2016

Happy to have Rub A535 Dual Action in my Medicine Cabinet today.I just came in from shoveling snow in our driveway and my two arms feel like they are just going to drop right off.My muscle aches and my back feels very sore and tender from all that bending and lifting.I rub on some A535 Dual Action where it hurts.First when I rub it on ,it feels cold to the touch and the smell,is very strong to the nose.One thing about A535 Rub though is that it works.It gets under the skin right where it hurts and,I can feel the pain leaving almost immediately.Within minutes I'm pain free and it feels great.The scent from it is not as strong and I can tolerate it because it works.I recommend this for mostly all your aches and pains.

January 31, 2016

this works well on all your sore muscles .not to thick rubs in easily and gives relief to sore muscles. goes on co;d and warms up as you rub it in

January 31, 2016

I use this when I have sore muscle or back pain. It helps. Good product.

January 31, 2016

I used to work in a restaurant and my legs and muscles used to be sore all the time. I would always rub A535 where it was sore and it would instantly make my sore muscles feel better. I don't like the smell though.

August 04, 2015

Works great on pulled muscles, starts icy cold and turns nice and warm. Had a very strong scent but does the trick for temporary relief