4.1/5
Voltaren Emulgel Reviews
#3 in Remedies

Clinically proven Voltaren Emulgel relieves aches and body pain associated with acute, localized muscle, joint and back pain. Voltaren Gel is specially formulated for rubbing into the skin. Its mild scent disappears fast as the non greasy gel quickly penetrates the skin, delivering the medicine to the painful inflamed areas where relief is needed.

September 19, 2018

Sure does help after yard work.

A great produce. Being tall and having to bend over, doing many things like yard work can sure do a job on my lower back. A good rub with Voltarin makes me feel like a new man.

September 17, 2018

This works really well

I have been using voltaren emugel since the beginning and it works better than any pill. Being able to apply topically to the painful area means it works really quickly and effectively!

August 02, 2018

good for fast relief

I enjoy using voltaren when I need immediate relief.

works fast and lasts a long time.

Also it should be noted that a little goes on a long way so only use a little!

July 31, 2018

The Best!!

I have chronic pain in my neck and shoulders. When I have a flare up I put a thin layer on and within 15 minutes I feel major relief. It's a little on the expensive side but worth every penny. I buy mine in a 2 pack at Costco for around $25 it's much cheaper then buying at the drug store.
    There's also no need to take oral pain relief when using this product.

July 12, 2018

Amazing for pain relief

This product is amazing for pain relief since you can apply the product directly to the exact area you need it. It feels nice and hot and helps relax muscles. I only just wished it had a nicer smell! Its very strong and makes my eyes watery.

June 06, 2018

works well

I have tried the regular and extra strength . I find the extra strength works better for me. It is safer than oral antiinflammatories . Some smell but no too bad

June 05, 2018

This product saved my back muscles

I get back muscle ache every 2-3months and they are brutal. I got a tube of this product and it saved my back . You only massage the area for a 5min and it does wonders . The relief is almost instant . Now I always make sure to have a tube or two at home

2.0/5

May 12, 2018

Did not work for me

I used this as it had great reviews with people saying that it worked however, I did not feel that it did anything for the pains in my knees or back. I will not be using this again and do not recommend it.

May 12, 2018

Relief

I spell relief Voltaren. Both my husband adn I use Voltaren for back pain. It provides soothing relief in a short time. We will be buying Voltaren again.

1.7/5

May 01, 2018

Not worth it

I bought this as an alternative to oral medicine and it did absolutely nothing for me. Not worth the trouble in my opinion robax oral medication works better and lasts longer too