4.1/5
Voltaren Emulgel Reviews
#3 in Remedies

Clinically proven Voltaren Emulgel relieves aches and body pain associated with acute, localized muscle, joint and back pain. Voltaren Gel is specially formulated for rubbing into the skin. Its mild scent disappears fast as the non greasy gel quickly penetrates the skin, delivering the medicine to the painful inflamed areas where relief is needed.

March 20, 2019

Voltaren

As a runner, i rely on Voltaren to help me deal with my muscle strain/pain. It is a helpful rub-on anti-inflammatory that can be applied only to the muscle area that requires pain relief. This product actually works and is an excellent product

February 19, 2019

Good for new aches and pains

This product works great for occasional new pain strain, muscle stiffness. For my chronic pain not so much. But aches and pains from workout or over worked parts it does the trick.

February 19, 2019

Sore muscles? Voltaren

This product is pretty good for back and muscle pain. I use it on my knee and shoulder, it’s pain relieving medicine works. Smells a bit at first (light scent) but that goes away.

February 18, 2019

Relieves muscle pain

The gel relieves you from all muscle pain, back, legs and neck.... It's non greasy and the scent fades away quickly..
    I do recommend it it works fine ..

February 18, 2019

Voltaren

I personally use this rub for the pain in my knees and lower back and it is none greasy and does not have a bad smell or odor and is fast acting for pain relief, and I would greatly recommend it to anyone who needs a pain relief without taking pills.

February 14, 2019

Would recommend to family and friends.

This really works well for back and knee pain. I like that it doesn't cause my bed clothes or sheets to smell like medicine the next day. Absorbs well, isn't sticky and hasn't caused any kind of reactions.

February 10, 2019

Works great

I get very sore muscles, and sore neck. I always resort to using Voltaren to help with the pain. I discovered this product within the pass 6 months and now it’s a staple in my house.

February 10, 2019

one of those healing products I would not be without

I currently have 3 tubes stocked in the cupboard this ointment is amazing for me with continual muscle strains I find noticeable relief with this and also extra strength is awesome as well - I find myself recommending this frequently to my suffering friends

February 09, 2019

Pain away

We do lots of sports and we have this gel all the time, even for travelling, it relaxes your muscles and the pain goes away for a while, it feels fresh and cool.

February 05, 2019

Great Product

I like to texture, easy too squeeze tube. Dries quickly. This product is good for people who hates swallowing pills or on the run. No peppermint strong odor.