Voltaren Emulgel Reviews

Ranked #3 out of 534 in Remedies

Clinically proven Voltaren Emulgel relieves aches and body pain associated with acute, localized muscle, joint and back pain. Voltaren Gel is specially formulated for rubbing into the skin. Its mild scent disappears fast as the non greasy gel quickly penetrates the skin, delivering the medicine to the painful inflamed areas where relief is needed.

May 16, 2017

This is the best pain reliever when it comes to putting an ointment on spot. I love that there's not much smell and it works so quickly. You can always depend on it to help relieve pain.

May 12, 2017

I think this is probably the least effective pain relieving cream I have ever used. On top of that it smells really medicinal, not in a herbal way either...it's a seriously chemical smell.

May 11, 2017

This is an effective product in our household. Both my spouse and myself use this to relieve muscle and back discomfort. We have been using this for years and really helps.

May 08, 2017

this stuff actually worked really well, I pulled a muscle in my back and started using this. It really made it feel better.. I was really surprised how much it worked.

April 24, 2017

I usually overlook Voltaren for muscle pain relief which is confusing because it always seems to alleviate the tension. I find it to be a subtle and gradual relief, but seems to do the trick. I think it's worth having a tube around just in case - because you never know when it could help! Pro tip: works great accompanied by a nice massage!

April 05, 2017

I used this on my sore ankle which I thought was a sprain but after it did not heal it turned out to be arthritis. It has worked a little on some other aches and pains which would be muscle or ligament related. I guess it is not for arthritis but the arthritis cream does not work either.

April 05, 2017

I started to use Voltaren emulgel when I worked to Safeway. Anyone who works on concrete floors for over 8 hours should consider using it on your feet & legs. I really took the sting out of my feet. We did so much walking everyday in our store it is one of the busiest stores in BC
    I tried it & it really helpt.
    No smell and easy to use. It does have a stickiness to it but to relieve the pain its worth it.

April 05, 2017

Voltaren Emulgel ne me faisait aucun bien tant que mon médecin ne m'a pas expliquer que l'on doit appliquer sans masser une premiere couche et attendre 15 mins et ensuite remettre et là masser. Ca fait toute la différence!

March 14, 2017

I received this from my sister when I tore a ligament a few years ago. WOW it was the only thing that helped ease the pain. It is the only one I will use now.

March 03, 2017

It's expensive, so getting it on sale is key.
    You need to massage it in really strongly for the best relief. This stuff has helped me with some really bad back and neck pain. I went from not being able to turn my neck, to driving home checking my blind spots without a problem. It's worth getting this over any cheaper product. Doesn't have that menthol smell that some others do - smells kind of like bug spray, but in a nicer way. I make sure that I don't run out of this stuff - must have it on hand!

Lay Salt and Vinager

Flaming hot Cheetos

lhucal added a new review for
    Kicking Horse Coffee

Hunty has posted in the forum topic
    How to lose a few pounds?

Yaasgirl added a new review for
    David's tea store

Playtex Sport Tampons

Yaasgirl has posted in the forum topic
    Want to be instagram friends?