4.1/5
Voltaren Emulgel Reviews

Clinically proven Voltaren Emulgel relieves aches and body pain associated with acute, localized muscle, joint and back pain. Voltaren Gel is specially formulated for rubbing into the skin. Its mild scent disappears fast as the non greasy gel quickly penetrates the skin, delivering the medicine to the painful inflamed areas where relief is needed.

1.3/5

December 10, 2019

Not good enough for my pain

I tried this Voltaren Emugel as a sample that I received in the mail. I tried it as I would try anything to numb my pain in my hands. The product was not bad smelling but I didn't give me the effectiveness that I was looking for in a product. I had to reapply to just get a little relief. I think I will try the Extra Strength that is available and hopefully it does the magic to reduce my pain. This product I don't recommend as I feel is for a little relief and not much more in my opinion.

August 28, 2019

Can’t live without!

My doctor recommended that I try this for my sore knee. I find this product to be so effective that I don’t need to take oral medicine to stop the swelling and pain in my knee. I recommend this to everyone it’s absolutely safe to use long-term. I love that I don’t have to take a pill anymore for my pain.

August 27, 2019

This stuff works!

I always keep this on hand in my home for whenever anyone has any pain and it usually works within 20 minutes. My dad absolutely loved it and said it worked amazing and my mom said it didn’t work that well for her. So it’s a hit or miss with each person and the issue they are trying to get pain relief for it. It’s worth it a try for sure.

August 08, 2019

Not for severe arthritis sufferers

I got a free sample of the regular gel to try .
    I suffer from severe arthritis in my feet and knees and mild arthritis in my hands, so I look for quick relief when I am in pain.
    I found that the regular strength just didnt cut it, I had to reapply often to have a little relief for about 40 minutes or less.

July 04, 2019

Nice Product

Did not have a strong aroma, and it absorbed quickly. Worked quickly and effectively on the area that I was treating. It did not cause any issues to clothing by staining.

June 04, 2019

Works!

I injured my ankle pretty severely and was out from sports and working out for about 8 months. I used voltaren a lot to help deal with the pain. It was great because it wasn’t a pill and therefore didn’t hurt my stomach. I still use it from time to time to help with my chronic pain. Definitely worth trying!

April 13, 2019

Good stuff

Now I have read all the warning about this stuff, let me tell you the only warning you need to know is this is extremely toxic to animals !!!!
    I have bad knee and back pain and this stuff is great it keeps me away from the painkillers it lasts all day now only if they could fix the scent

April 03, 2019

Forget A535 or Icy Hot!

No smell, no burning, and no grease! I worked at a pharmacy for a number of years and once Voltaren made its way to the sales floor I was ALL for telling people to spend the extra $5 on a product that actually works! My dad had chronic knee pain and now he goes for 6-8KM walks every day. I use it from time-to-time when my scoliosis gets to be too painful for just painkillers.

April 02, 2019

I may buy again but not for the same problem.

It wasn't greasy, didn't have a bad smell, but it really didn't help for the problem I tried it on. Maybe I will try it again for a different problem I have.

March 24, 2019

Great for fitness lovers!

I swore by this product when I was a high-level competitive Irish dancer. I would get chronic knee pain from stomping the floor and a fellow classmate recommended I try this to alleviate the discomfort. It works pretty well, although I found that it takes a bit of time for it to actually take effect. It numbs the pain and tingles a bit on your skin. I think it would be great for anyone who is physically active but experiences pain from repetitive movement.