4.1/5
Voltaren Emulgel Reviews
Ranked #3 in Remedies

Clinically proven Voltaren Emulgel relieves aches and body pain associated with acute, localized muscle, joint and back pain. Voltaren Gel is specially formulated for rubbing into the skin. Its mild scent disappears fast as the non greasy gel quickly penetrates the skin, delivering the medicine to the painful inflamed areas where relief is needed.

September 07, 2017

great for muscle aches

after being in a few car accidents, i get some pretty mad muscle aches and cramps. This helps take the edge off and allows me to get some rest without being awoken from pain and discomfort.

August 30, 2017

Must-have for sports

I always have a tube of Voltaren in the house for after a workout, yardwork, or any other strenuous activity. I like that it's so targeted (you get the relief exactly where you need it) instead of ingesting it and having general pain relief. I love hiking, biking, cross-country skiing, inline skating, running, etc, so that's what I use it for. I'm not sure how effective it would be for intense training like weight work.

It doesn't get rid of ALL of my aches; nothing really seems to. The only defense against that is stretching out properly and listening to your body. But this definitely helps and I would strongly recommend it.

August 08, 2017

joint pain

When I or my guy have some joint pain, regardless of where. We immediatly apply the Voltaren, it glides on easily, and has a slight scent that disappears. Works great for us!!!!Do not use as same time as heating pad.

July 24, 2017

Great Product

Great product , i use it for my knee pain when my scar tissue from a past injury hurts and it does help alot. It works well and helps relieve the pain most of the time .

July 24, 2017

Good gel!

I personally used it when my back was aching, even those times when I twisted my ankle and it does work very good, I really like the hot effect, a nice formula that absorbs easily, not bad scented and it is a fast relief.

July 14, 2017

decent and saves the liver

Ive used this for the typical aches and strains one might think of- back, pulled muscle etc but have lately found a new use. Im a chronic migraine sufferer and am always trying to find creative ways to get thru a work day before i can go home to take my prescription meds and crash in a dark room. I have been rubbing the Voltaren along the trigeminal nerve, in the temples and at the base of the neck and occasionally i can get a bit extra relief to buy me a couple hours. Yay!

2.0/5

July 14, 2017

I don't understand how this actually works for people...

I have never had any luck with topical ointments for sore muscles, but so many people suggested this to me that I broke down and decided to give it a try. As I thought, it did little to ease the pain of my sore shoulders and back; my muscle pain is always too deep, so it just doesn't penetrate. It might be better suited for more minor aches and pains, but a damp, hot compress and some Aspirin is still what works best for me.

June 22, 2017

Help sore muscles

hubby uses this more then me after a longs day of work muscles are sore and this will work for us more so for him as he likes to play sports as well, play soccer isn't easy on joints and muscles

June 21, 2017

Love this Product

This product works fantastic on back pain. The smell is not overpowering like similar rubs. I find it starts working quickly and lasts for quite sometime without having to reapply.

June 21, 2017

It's good to have in the house

I've used this product on more than one occasion. But I must admit, I've never actual bought it myself, so I can't speak about the price. This product has helped eased a lot of my back pain muscles. I suffer from inflammation in my lower back, and I always use this to relieve the pain. It's very soft on the skin, and I don't mind that medicine smell these products tend to have. I would recommend others to try it just once and see if it works for them as it worked for me.