4.1/5
Voltaren Emulgel Reviews

Clinically proven Voltaren Emulgel relieves aches and body pain associated with acute, localized muscle, joint and back pain. Voltaren Gel is specially formulated for rubbing into the skin. Its mild scent disappears fast as the non greasy gel quickly penetrates the skin, delivering the medicine to the painful inflamed areas where relief is needed.

June 17, 2020

Awesome

This product is amazing when you have muscle pain. I have used this on my back and shoulders and you can feel it working as it is applied! There is a mild scent to the cream but it works wonders when used. I highly recommend this product to everyone!

June 17, 2020

relieves pain

I like this product for relief of arthritis pain in my knee. I particularly like that it does not have a medicinal or menthol odor. It is easy to use and does not stain my clothes.

1.7/5

February 03, 2020
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Never again

I have rheumatoid arthritis and suffer with joint and muscle pain. I had gotten a sample of this and was so hoping for relief. However very disappointed that it was not effective for myself

1.3/5

December 10, 2019

Not good enough for my pain

I tried this Voltaren Emugel as a sample that I received in the mail. I tried it as I would try anything to numb my pain in my hands. The product was not bad smelling but I didn't give me the effectiveness that I was looking for in a product. I had to reapply to just get a little relief. I think I will try the Extra Strength that is available and hopefully it does the magic to reduce my pain. This product I don't recommend as I feel is for a little relief and not much more in my opinion.

August 28, 2019

Can’t live without!

My doctor recommended that I try this for my sore knee. I find this product to be so effective that I don’t need to take oral medicine to stop the swelling and pain in my knee. I recommend this to everyone it’s absolutely safe to use long-term. I love that I don’t have to take a pill anymore for my pain.

August 27, 2019

This stuff works!

I always keep this on hand in my home for whenever anyone has any pain and it usually works within 20 minutes. My dad absolutely loved it and said it worked amazing and my mom said it didn’t work that well for her. So it’s a hit or miss with each person and the issue they are trying to get pain relief for it. It’s worth it a try for sure.

August 08, 2019

Not for severe arthritis sufferers

I got a free sample of the regular gel to try .
    I suffer from severe arthritis in my feet and knees and mild arthritis in my hands, so I look for quick relief when I am in pain.
    I found that the regular strength just didnt cut it, I had to reapply often to have a little relief for about 40 minutes or less.

July 04, 2019

Nice Product

Did not have a strong aroma, and it absorbed quickly. Worked quickly and effectively on the area that I was treating. It did not cause any issues to clothing by staining.

June 04, 2019

Works!

I injured my ankle pretty severely and was out from sports and working out for about 8 months. I used voltaren a lot to help deal with the pain. It was great because it wasn’t a pill and therefore didn’t hurt my stomach. I still use it from time to time to help with my chronic pain. Definitely worth trying!

April 13, 2019

Good stuff

Now I have read all the warning about this stuff, let me tell you the only warning you need to know is this is extremely toxic to animals !!!!
    I have bad knee and back pain and this stuff is great it keeps me away from the painkillers it lasts all day now only if they could fix the scent