Saje Aromageni Nebulizer Reviews

Ranked #291 out of 539 in Misc

April 15, 2016

I got a nebulizer for Christmas from Saje with the spa blend oil and I also purchased the eucalyptus oil later, and I just love this thing! This makes the room smell amazing, and with two speeds the water lasts quite a while, maybe 6-8 hours on the lower setting. The design of it is really beautiful too. It creates such a nice relaxing atmosphere.

July 16, 2015

I absolutely love my Nebulizer, I picked mine up about a week ago and I couldn't be happier with it. I bought 2 essential oils to put in it the Peppermint Oil and as well as an oil called Unwind. You can buy them at this amazing store called Saje, thank goodness one opened up close to wear I live. I am so happy I bought this, it's so relaxing and I use it everyday for relaxation and comfort.

May 15, 2015

Room smells heavenly, has a night light and two speeds. You will luv this one!

September 09, 2014

Although it is a bit expensive off the top with a life time warranty - I will pay a bit more.

August 25, 2014

This nebulizer disperses essential oils into the air without heat or smoke so it doesn't aggravate my asthma. Pit scents my whole apartment (600 sqft Bach) with whatever essential oil blend I choose. I have blends designed for helping aide sleep, ones for studying, ones for helping to fight colds and allergies, and even ones specific to yoga.

This helps to scent my place and help me prepare for whichever activity I need at the time. It's small and unobtrusive and leaves my place feeling extra homey.

Vavavanessa has posted in the forum topic
White Hot Chocolate

jcb75 has posted in the forum topic
The BEST part

TiaQ added a new review for
Skittles Original

TiaQ has posted in the forum topic
DID YOU KNOW?? CHRISTMAS FACTS

TiaQ has posted in the forum topic
What is your favourite Christmas song?