• Scholl Velvet Smooth Express Pedi
Good

Scholl Velvet Smooth Express Pedi Reviews

Ranked #22 out of 48 in Manicure & Pedicure Tools

October 23, 2016

Ive tried foot files but get bored using them so this was the ideal lazy persons purchase. Basically, its a mini sander for your feet, by means of a rotating wheel, and its an effortless way to remove dead skin on your feet. I got great results after the first go and used the serum provided. If you have rough, cracked, hard heels every flip flop season like me then this is a must have.

June 01, 2015

Love this product!! smooth out the rough feet with no efforts! easy to use and easy to clean. save money on pedicure.

May 19, 2015

I absolutely love this product. I was so tired of having rough, scaley feet all winter and all the maintenance it needed just to attempt to smooth out my feet that when I saw this product advertised I just had to try it. I am so glad I did. It not only kept my feet smooth all winter but when I got my last pedicure the nail technician didn't have much to smooth out.

June 13, 2014

Today I would like to review Scholl Pedi Velvet Smooth Electric Hard Skin Remover. It's an electric foot file designed to remove hard skin. It's available in all major supermarkets, drugstores and online at RRP £39.99, subject to promotion at retailer's discretion.

I love it! Being battery operated this is the easiest and the most effective foot file I've ever had because it means I don't have to spend a ridiculous amount of time and energy scrubbing my feet to achieve the desirable result.

I love the ergonomic design of Sholl Pedi. The handle is quite thick and made of non slip rubbery material and at the end there's a rotating roller head for buffing away rough skin. It somewhat resembles a vegetable peeler, but no blades!! Oh no-no-no!! Scholl is safe and completely pain-free :)

The rotating roller head is meant to last for 12 treatments and after that you'll need to get replacements, a pack of two replacement heads is RRP £12.49 unless you can them on offer.

Once the batteries are inserted all you have to do is twist the silver ring on the unit to turn it on and gently guide the roller over the hard skin. Scholl Pedi was very efficient at exfoliating the soles of my feet and manoeuvring this little gadget around my toes was an effortless bliss. Had to spend a bit more time on the typical problem areas such as heels and cushions. If you press too hard - Scholl Pedi stops. After I finished, I washed my feet and applied a good foot cream.

So far I have only used it once and it has left my feet soft and visibly smoother and I will certainly will continue using Scholl to maintain them that way.

Scholl Pedi is definitely a worthwhile investment. It's a perfect combination of ease of use and effectiveness.

The only possible downside that I can think of is that Scholl Pedi is not rechargeable and requires 4 AA batteries (which are included). I don't know how long the original batteries would last, but it could be a bit of a pain if you need to use your Scholl quite frequently and wind up spending a small fortune on batteries. No a problem for me as I have rechargeable batteries anyway. On the positive side, it's easy to store as there's no cables and rechargeable stations.

Overall, it's a product that I would recommend to anyone. I can't believe how quick and effortless a fabulous home pedicure can be!