Secret Scent Expressions Macaroon Delight
Good

Secret Scent Expressions Macaroon Delight Reviews

Ranked #84 out of 574 in Misc

July 18, 2016

Secret est mon déodorant favorits! Leur odeurs est tellememt raffraichissante et ne laisse aucune marque sous le bras, ne tâche pas les vêtements non plus! Le prix est très abordable, je recommence.

July 07, 2016

I have this in the clear gel version. Normally I'd get the solid version but they didn't have it... but I'm glad I tried gel again! The pro is it actually doesn't leave marks on my clothes. The con is that I go through it about three times faster than when I use solid deodorant.

I've used primarily the Secret Scent Expressions line for years. I love Va Va Vanilla & the cocoa butter scent. This one tops those though. Sweet scents are my obsession. I am usually wearing some kind of sugary fragrance. This deodorant smells like cookies... as the name suggests. It's wonderful!

As far as performance I have to reapply once in the middle of the day to avoid stinking by night. But this keeps my sweating at bay surprisingly well (typically I'd say I sweat more than the average bear.)

Hdt1108 added a new review for