Sephora by OPI Top Coat in Only Gold for Me
Good

Sephora by OPI Top Coat in Only Gold for Me Reviews

Ranked #1219 out of 1478 in Nail Polish

A brilliant finishing touch that acts like jewelry for your nails. Add a stunning shine to your tips with this irresistible golden glitter suspended in a clear top coat. Apply to bare nails for a subtle jewelled effect or over your favorite Nail Colour for extra sparkle. Visit www.sephora.com for more information.

June 30, 2014

I love to play with different nail polishes, glitter and top coats. This one is amazing for any creative chick. I highly recommend it - you simply can't go wrong with it.

September 02, 2011

I really enjoy this top coat. There are countless combinations that you can do to change up the look of this top coat. I've done 2 coats over black, coral, red and maroon polishes and they all look great. I get a lot of compliments when I wear this. The clear polishes adheres well to the sparkles and leaves a nice shiny, smooth finish. I highly recommend this top coat as it really transform your nail polishes and gives it a new interesting look. The best part is that even if i mess up my nails, the top coat camouflages any mistakes.