Shiseido Ibuki Multi Solution Gel
Amazing

Shiseido Ibuki Multi Solution Gel Reviews

Ranked #110 out of 417 in Acne Treatment

February 17, 2016

My dear boyfriend always pick at his pimple. It's disgusting, I know. After being pick at, the pimple is either enlarge and sensitive or super dry.
I din't want something to dry the pimple area since this will make it more dry and more likely to breakout.
This small jar is quite pricey but works wonders to both our skin.
This green jelly-ish product treat our biggest acne problem quite fast. My boyfriend pimple was no longer dry after using it and less itchy.
This is my first jar and we're hitting the bottom.
I will defenetely buy again. 50$ CAD, buy trough Sephora and save on shipping.

February 09, 2016

This product contains 0.5% salicylic acid that is supposed to target acne, but I feel that 0.5% is too little of a concentration to actually make a noticeable difference on any pimples. Usually, I use 2% and that works perfect, but because it is Shiseido and I'm a sucker for any new Ibuki products, I had to try it. I was actually very surprised to find out that the product itself is tiny! It's 30 mL. I purchased it thinking that it would be the size of a Cinique moisturizer jar, but nope! Just be careful ladies, to properly read the size before you buy it! In terms of treating acne or anything else on my skin, it doesn't really do anything for me, except provide a cooling sensation when applied (it is a gel formula) so it would be good for the summertime.