Good

Silk Chocolate Soymilk Reviews

Ranked #16 out of 75 in Non-Dairy

September 19, 2016

So delicious! Tastes exactly like regular chocolate milk, but it's soy. Smooth and chocolaty. I'll have a glass on its own and once in a while with cereal. Finishes quickly in the house.

June 24, 2016

Delicious and it's dairy and gluten free!!!! I love milk and this is the closest thing to the real deal!!! I use this in my coffee and cereals everyday.

June 20, 2016

Occasionally I like to have a chocolate milk and this is a great one. It is not too thick and not sweet it is just a perfect drink, The only downfall I have about it is once I buy it I have to drink it all as no one else likes it but me in my household

April 27, 2016

Yumyumyum!!! This tastes so delicious, it's hard to believe it's not bad for you. Not as good as strawberry soy milk but definitely a close second. Would definitely buy again! Like a delicious (healthy) milkshake. Mmmmm!

March 02, 2016

I was extremely surprised with how good this tasted ,I'm a milk drinker and I don't usually care for other types of milk but this one has a great chocolate flavor ,very rich and creamy .I really enjoyed it .I think this is a great product for anyone who doesn't like regular milk or who can't drink regular milk ,this is perfect

January 08, 2016

Great for people with ostioperosis. Very delicious and good for you.

eka248 added a new review for