Simple Kind To Skin Soothing Facial Toner Reviews

Ranked #17 out of 1113 in Facial Lotions & Creams

This Soothing Facial Toner leaves your skin feeling clean and refreshed, plus it's a perfect blend of our purest possible skin loving ingredients with an added vitamin.

For more info, visit Simple.

October 14, 2016

I've never used any Simple products before but got to try this for free through Glam Sense, and was so glad I was chosen!!! This toner is great, it's lightweight, and worked great at taking off the final traces of make-up after using a facial cleanser. It doesn't have a scent, which is something I like for my face products, and didn't leave my skin feeling tight or dry. I haven't seen any change in my pore size just yet but maybe it hasn't been long enough (I've only been using it for 3 weeks). Overall, a great product!

September 23, 2016

I like this toner! I've tried a lot of toners and I'm going to keep using this. I use it on a daily basis and it doesn't irritate my skin. I like that it's not harsh and it doesn't tighten up the skin. It works and is a great price.

August 03, 2016

I'm a huge believer in using toner after cleansing. I just feel like it helps to get rid of any residue left behind and it helps with bumps and pores (at least, it does for me). This toner is my favourite because it doesn't feel harsh on my skin. A lot of toners contain large amounts of alcohol, which both dry out and irritate my skin with a burning sensation. This is very gentle. I've been using it everyday for years with no issues.

July 20, 2016

As expected, this toner is "simple" in its features which are fantastic. It is indeed kind to my skin and it makes me feel like I'm doing something good for myself by using it. I didn't feel much of an effect, however, but that could be because I'm not very experienced in using toner!

July 17, 2016

Lotion tonique efficace qui enlève toute trace de résidus.Laisse la peau souple ,douce et tonifiée.Le parfum de cette lotion est peu perceptible donc très agréable. Le prix et le format sont très abordables.A adopter.

July 16, 2016

Probably could be a little bit cheaper. If you get it on sale its fine! I like how the toner actually made my skin feel clean. Some nights im too lazy to do a full cleanse or I want a quick refresh after a run.

July 16, 2016

I love the fact that this toner is super light, and free from any chemicals. Doesn't irritate my sensitive skin. Really refreshes my skin,giving it a healthy glow.

This was a good toner!
I liked the fact that my skin feels great after and especially that my skin did not feel dry afterwards!
I definitely recommend this toner if you have sensitive skin.

July 16, 2016

I've used many brands of toners. As far as gentle formulation,this is great. It has easy to use packaging and travels well in my purse.. I love the Simple care brand line and use it with other products they make.

July 15, 2016

I love all Simple products. I have sensitive skin that can sometimes flare up with little hives. This toner helps to soothe my skin after washing and clears any impurities left behind. I would buy this again and again!!