Skintimate Moisturizing Cream Shave Reviews

Ranked #128 out of 444 in Hair Removal

September 09, 2016

I bought a few of these shaving cream when Zellers was shutting down. This product works great. After shaving my legs feel smooth, soft and smell great. You do notice the softer legs just like it says on the bottle. I like the packaging and the pull down flower dispenser. It smells like baby powder.

May 15, 2016

Cream shave is the new best thing since sliced bread. It moisturizes my legs and gives me a clean shave at the same time. I will never use foam shaving cream again!

March 11, 2016

Sintimate Moisturizing cream shave is amazing. i love the packaging with the pop up flower shaped despenser.
The scent a light floral is just perfect not over powering. The shave cream distributes evenly and adds to a smooth skin after the shave. would recommend to others to try.

November 30, 2015

I love using this, it makes shaving so much easier, its thick and goes on smoothly, it gives a nice close shave on my legs and I like that.

September 28, 2015

This shave cream goes on like a lotion and doesn't lather, but I really liked it. It is completely moisturizing and lasts quite a long time. I haven't gone back to shave cream and this is my go-to for shaving my legs.

March 09, 2015

I love this brand! It leaves my legs feeling so smooth and refreshed even. It also lasts a really long time.

February 11, 2015

i like using this shaving cream! it smells nice and works great on my legs.

February 10, 2015

The shave cream works well and does lather beautifully on your legs. It doesn't dry your legs out, because I have to shave often, which I don't like.

February 10, 2015

un rasage doux et une sensation de peau bien hydratée.

April 15, 2014

Protects and moisturizers while shaving which is nice. I find it a little expensive but the summer months make it worth it