Good

Smashbox O-Plump Intuitive Lip Plumper Reviews

Ranked #45 out of 86 in Lip Plumpers

What it is:
An intuitive lip plumper.

What it does:
Smashbox O-PLUMP Smashbox High Definition Concealer UMP Intuitive Lip Plumper With Goji Berry-C Complex™ gives you a plump pink pout that's unique to your lips alone! The first intuitive lip plumper, this innovative silky formula goes on clear and then reacts with your personal skin chemistry to turn lips your own custom shade of pink, while instantly plumping your pout to perfection.

What else you need to know:
O-PLUMP is packed with an exclusive microcirculating Goji Berry-C Complex™ and Gingermint, along with ginkgo biloba, pomegranate seed antioxidants, revitalizing marine botanicals, and moisturizing avocado oil.

January 16, 2017

A few years ago I had purchased some Best Kiss Lip Gloss at Bath and Body Works. The gloss goes on clear and then turns pink when it's on your lips (each shade is based on your body chemistry or something like that). I have finally run out and of course panic sets in as Bath and Body Works no longer carries this product. After some intense internet research I found the same product (only better) at Sephora. Smashbox O-Plump Intuitive Lip Plumper. Not only does it go on clear and turn pink based on my body chemistry, it also gives my lips a litter bit of a plump. The price is a bit expensive as far as lip glosses go ($31) but I don't wear lipstick and this is my every day go to item so for me the price is totally worth it!!

January 13, 2016

This is one of my favourite plumpers. It gives the lips a nice tingle. Don't use if you have chapped lips!
    I notice results with continued use. It has a light pinky tone to it once it's applied. I wish it stayed clear actually.

December 05, 2014

-Not really much of a plumper, not that lip plumpers really work
    -It does however leave a really nice tingle
    -Like the O Glow, O-PLUMP leaves a perfect and natural looking color. Great for a super natural look
    -Also surprisingly very moisturizing and a great gloss

August 05, 2014

Great product! Works great, makes my lips look a bit more plump. Although a bit on the pricy side it works very well and worth the money.

June 09, 2014

This is literally my favorite lip product that I own! I find myself reaching for this constantly.. The feeling is so cooling and nice for the summer. The clear color changes to a perfect pink shade that matches your skin tone beautifully, which could also be altered with a bit of concealer on the lips or even a lipstick beneath. I can't stress how much I adore this product.. I tried this inside a Sephora store and found myself constantly resampling, until I finally caved and bought it! And I'm happy we are still in this committed relationship;)

November 14, 2012

It could just be me, but I personally didn't see a difference in my lips after use. My lips are full to begin with, so perhaps it's only noticeable on people with thinner lips.

There is a tingling sensation when applied. I preferred this brand to others I have used in the past because there is color in it, so you don't have to wear lipstick.

November 07, 2011

I love this plumper it gently tingles without burning like other brands, and it adds a perfect pink color that custom's to match your skin. I wear it alone or under my favorite lipstick.

December 26, 2010

I love this product, for months it was my ONLY lip product, and I was seriously bummed when I lost it and couldn't find it at my local Shopper's Drug Mart. It is a small tube so it is portable in even your skinniest of skinny jeans. Don' t be put off by the small size, like all smashbox products only a little bit gets the job done so it will last longer than most other glosses. The shine was really nice, not that thick, oily, looks like it's gonna drip down your chin shine of some glosses, and it lasted slightly longer (although I didn't time anything) than average. I didn't find that it was sticky feeling either. The colour was perfect; a nice flushed colour, just like it had intensified the natural colour of my lips. As for plumping, I found that it worked just as well as lip venom, but not as well as lip fusion. It has a delicious cinnamon flavour, and a little tingle. So, if you are sensitive to tingle be forewarned, otherwise try this lip gloss!

October 13, 2009

I was looking forward to using this plumper/gloss, as I've heard so many good things about smashbox. However, I wasn't very impressed, especially considering the price.

The intuitive colour is cute, and I really liked the shade of pink my lips turned out. It also goes on smoothly, and has a nice texture. However, the plumping didn't really happen. It stings a little bit when you first put it on, so you'd hope it would be for a reason! I'm going to try Mark Glossblossom Ripening Lip Tint next, and hope that it offers the pink lips without the steep price!