Smucker's Magic Shell Chocolate Fudge

Smucker's Magic Shell Chocolate Fudge Reviews

Ranked #112 out of 414 in Ice Cream

March 10, 2016

I know so many people love Smucker's Magic Shell Chocolate Fudge.. but I just do not like it. This is just way too rich for me.. Which is weird because I love chocolate. I would 100% prefer hot fudge over Smucker's Magic Shell Chocolate Fudge. I also am not a huge fan of the hardened shell.

That being said I know so many people who love it!!

March 10, 2016

This stuff is great for lots of different desserts. Using it to add crunchiness to ice cream is the obvious use and just makes a bowl of ice cream that much better. It tastes nice and chocolaty and last a long time. I also use it in ice cream cake, it is great for adding a crunchy layer and mixing with cookie crumbs for a crust.

June 25, 2015

This stuff is delicious, it's just like the dipped cones you can get at some fast food restaurants, it puts a nice crunchy chocolatey shell over your ice cream.

April 13, 2015

I love this Magic Shell chocolate topping. We have been buying it for many years and still love it. I love to pour it over chocolate ice cream and add little chunks of reese's peanut butter cups. It's an amazing flavor combo.

March 20, 2015

This stuff is amazing! Goes very well with vanilla ice cream. The chocolate fudge is rich but not too rich and the shell that it makes is hard enough to give it a nice little crunch. Definitely a nice treat.

March 20, 2015

Great topping for our ice cream. very delicious and chocolaty. it's not too sweet and we enjoy it as a family. very good.

March 20, 2015

We like to dip our ice cream cones in Magic Shell Chocolate Fudge. It hardens on the ice cream and tastes really good.
Although its not the same as the ice cream shops its a nice treat that you can make at home.

March 20, 2015

When I bought this, I was really hoping it would be the same as the chocolate dip at DQ. It isn't the same. It isn't as smooth. It becomes REALLY hard, but it is tasty. Just not on the same level as the stuff at DQ, which I should have expected.

March 04, 2015

j'adore Smucker's , un delice chocolaté sur de la creme glacée , il rend la creme glacée vanille encore plus extraordinair

March 04, 2015

My whole family loves to drizzle this magic shell on their sundaes and ice cream. It's a great topping to tuck into. It melts in your mouth and tastes delicious. So many flavours to choose from makes this a fun treat to eat with your favourite ice cream.

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Checkout 51

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

prettyrainbow has posted in the forum topic

j.beauty has started a new forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

tracy1963 has started a new forum topic

j.beauty added a new review for
Manic Panic Hair Dye