St. Ives Elements Olive Scrub

St. Ives Elements Olive Scrub Reviews

Ranked #200 out of 214 in Facial Exfoliators

Smoothen, Nourish and Revive

America's top-selling brand brings you St. Ives Olive Scrub, with all natural exfoliants that smoothen and re-energize the skin. It has olive oil to nourish the skin, leaving your skin feeling soft and moisturized.

• Contains olive oil to moisturize and nourish
  • Made from 100% natural extracts
  • Has 100% natural exfoliants

St. Ives Olive Scrub gently cleans and moisturizes skin and gives you a natural glow.

June 16, 2012

Got this as an alternative scrub to the St.Ives apricot scrub as it was sold out and I didn't want to drive all over town to find it. It didn't do a thing for my skin, didn't smell good, and just wasn't a good product in my books. I wouldn't buy again, and wouldn't even compare it to the apricot scrub which is fantastic.

June 17, 2010

I found this product on sale (normal price, about $8) at the local drug store, and I wouldn't be surprised if it can still be found on sale elsewhere. I can imagine a lot of people pass this one by because it's made with olive oil instead of something sweet like apricots or berries. Little do they know that olive oil has lots of benefits, and if they were looking for a gentle exfoliant for normal to (mild) dry skin, they missed out! This product works perfectly for that type of skin, and you needn't worry about it smelling like olives at all. It has a gentle, refreshing soap smell to it.

I've been using this product off and on for a few months, just when my skin starts to feel dry, and I've been very happy with the results. Only a small amount of product is needed for your face, so the 150mL bottle should last you quite awhile. As soon as you put it on, you will notice an oily feeling to the cream, but that goes away as soon as it is rinsed off. There are just enough jojoba esters (exfoliating ingredient) to get a very gentle scrub in. This is a very gentle product, so if you're looking for something more abrasive, this isn't the one for you.