Starlooks Lip Gloss

Starlooks Lip Gloss Reviews

Ranked #191 out of 696 in Lip Gloss

August 17, 2016

Such a great product! I am not a fan of lipglosses but i do like this one! It smells if vanilla cake batter and it is not sticky. The color is sheer which is perfect!

August 17, 2016

This lipgloss in Guilty Pleasure shade is my go to daily lip gloss. It feels light on the lips and stays on longer than the average lip gloss. The color is soft and natural with just the right amount of glossiness. It even smells nice and doesn't have the awful taste of so many lip glosses I have tried.

June 08, 2015

Gorgeous is the word for this lip gloss. The applicator perfectly applies the smooth formula. My lips weren't sticky and I got colour and shine that lasted.

June 08, 2015

The color of this lipgloss is super pretty. I received this in an Ipsy bag. I always forget I have it though. It's not a lipgloss I commonly grab. It's average quality.

April 21, 2015

I would not mind the price of this lip gloss if it were not such a poor formula. It smells/tastes good, but the sticky/heavy formula does not last. It is poor quality.

April 20, 2015

I love this gloss. It comes in beautiful shades and goes on silky smooth. It doesn't leave a sticky feel. It's great to wear alone or over lipstick.

March 10, 2015

I received this item in one of my Ipsy Glam Bags. I wasn't a huge fan of this gloss. It didn't really have a nice scent and I found it went on pretty thick and was sticky.

December 05, 2014

Love this lip gloss. I had the colour guilty pleasure. It's a great colour. I don't find it sticky like some other lip glosses.

October 29, 2014

I found the formula a bit thick and sticky. It had great coverage and left the lips soft and moisturized. I found that there was a faint "play-doh" scent. No taste.

October 23, 2014

I am really liking this lip gloss. It smells like vanilla and is creamy and went on nice and smooth. I also really like the colours. It nice to find a shade that matches your lip colour so well.