Stila - Perfectly Poreless Putty Perfector

Stila - Perfectly Poreless Putty Perfector Reviews

1 review
Ranked #36 out of 333 in Powder

August 02, 2016

Description from the website: Perfect your skin with natural, matte, undetectable coverage that looks like skin, not makeup. Bouncy to the touch, its unique moldable texture minimizes the appearance of pores and offers moisturizing properties. Perfectly Poreless Putty Perfector conceals skin tone imperfections, leaving the skin looking air-brushed to perfection. Complete with a sponge, it’s also the perfect mattifying touchup on-the-go.

Review: Natural looking face powder that doesn't cause break-outs! I started using this powder in March, 2016 and still have a bit left. I will still probably have it for another month or so. I have used it practically every day since I purchased it at Shoppers Drug Mart. It has great coverage with a natural look that is not cake-y. It also gets along well with my sensitive skin. The price could be better but when I use my points or with other perks that Shoppers then I can get it for a better price. Highly recommended!