Sucrets: Sore Throat Extra Strength, Cherry
Good

Sucrets: Sore Throat Extra Strength, Cherry Reviews

Ranked #102 out of 497 in Remedies

February 13, 2017

I used to see my grandmother take these when I was a child, so as an adult, when I saw them in the store, I figured I would give them a try. I love the cherry flavor, long lasting, and not sour. I try not to take this too often because a)I don't like ingesting too much of Red & Blue dye, which this has marked in the ingredients, and b)the numbness of the mouth is kind of a weird feeling. Mind you, it works well to keep my throat soothed. My main complaint besides the use of the dyes, is that you have to wait 2 hours before taking another one. So if your throat starts bothering you again before the 2 hours is over, you're out of luck, unless you don't mind making yourself sick.

March 12, 2016

This definitely helps with sore throats. The cherry flavor tastes pretty good, for a medication of sorts. I'm not sure if I really like how it makes some of my mouth feel a little numb, but at least my sore throat feels better.