Tarte Rainforest of the Sea Marine Boosting Mist

Tarte Rainforest of the Sea Marine Boosting Mist Reviews

Ranked #9 out of 51 in Setting Spray

September 19, 2016

This product feels so nice on my skin and has an amazing smell. It truly smells like the name "rain forest of the sea". I find that my face feels soft, refreshed, and hydrated after using.

August 22, 2016

I didn't really find that this effected the longevity of my makeup but it was super hydrating for my skin which i loved and i really liked the way it smelled. I would probably buy it again!

June 27, 2016

This is such a multipurpose product! You can use it as a primer, as a setting spray or just as a dressing mist throughout the day. It works fantastic as all three. It also smells amazing. I had a deluxe sample size from Sephora and I will be purchasing the full size

June 24, 2016

I love this product! It has so many uses. I use it as a primer water to hydrate before I do my foundation. I also use it as a setting spray to help extend my makeup when I know its going to be a long day. I also use it as a refresher throughout the day. I have the travel size one and its great to keep in your purse on hot days! Especially if youre at a long event like an outdoor wedding!