Tarte Rainforest of the Sea Marine Boosting Mist

Tarte Rainforest of the Sea Marine Boosting Mist Reviews

Ranked #10 out of 62 in Setting Spray

March 03, 2017

Love.love.love. I have this in my purse always now. It smells sooooo good. Like a jar full of flowers and tropical paradise- defiantly get the rainforest vibe they're going for. Keeps my makeup in place somewhat but I find it more of a refreshing mist

March 01, 2017

This product is pretty pricey in my personal opinion, but I also love it. When I received mine in the mail, the top part (not the cap) came apart so I had to put it back together, but it was easy to fix.
    It smells AMAZING and definitely makes my makeup last longer than if I don't use any setting spray. I use about 5 sprays and it sets my makeup extremely well. Although it is a bit more expensive, I have used this product every time I apply my makeup and have it is still pretty well full so I feel as if it will last a long time.

September 19, 2016

This product feels so nice on my skin and has an amazing smell. It truly smells like the name "rain forest of the sea". I find that my face feels soft, refreshed, and hydrated after using.

August 22, 2016

I didn't really find that this effected the longevity of my makeup but it was super hydrating for my skin which i loved and i really liked the way it smelled. I would probably buy it again!

June 27, 2016

This is such a multipurpose product! You can use it as a primer, as a setting spray or just as a dressing mist throughout the day. It works fantastic as all three. It also smells amazing. I had a deluxe sample size from Sephora and I will be purchasing the full size

June 24, 2016

I love this product! It has so many uses. I use it as a primer water to hydrate before I do my foundation. I also use it as a setting spray to help extend my makeup when I know its going to be a long day. I also use it as a refresher throughout the day. I have the travel size one and its great to keep in your purse on hot days! Especially if youre at a long event like an outdoor wedding!