• Taste of Nature Granola Bars
  • Taste of Nature Granola Bars

Taste of Nature Granola Bars Reviews

Ranked #93 out of 248 in Granola Bars

September 05, 2016

These are the best gluten-free bars I've come across. I get them in big boxes of 18 at Costco to reduce the price. Each box comes with 6 Cranberry, 6 Coconut, and 6 Brazil Nut. They're all great.

These are a lot like trailmix bars. Each one has fruit and nuts in them, along with some rice crisps. The flavour is very nice, if not a tad on the sweet side. They're sweetened with things like brown rice syrup, which can definitely be extremely sweet. The sugar content on these is a bit on the high side, so they could probably benefit from lowering the amount of sweetener they use.

Aside from the flavours I get in my box, I know there are other flavours out there to choose from. The variety on these bars is great. It will make it easier to find something to like.

Though these are labelled as gluten-free, and they have given me no problems, I see nothing about them being made in a dedicated facility. Just be mindful of that, if you are even more sensitive than I am.

February 01, 2016

These bars make a great snack. They are quite hard however. They are also healthier then most granola bars. To be noted that they are also organic and gluten free . They come in a wide variety. I got mine at Costco. They offer 3 different variety cranberry, coconut and brazil nut. I am not a big fan of coconut in general so these where my lease favorite. It depends of your taste. I preferred the other 2 bars the cranberry and brazil nut.

May 25, 2015

Got a box from Costco. There's 3 flavours, coconut, cranberry and Brazil nut. I like the coconut, you taste and see coconut pieces. Cranberry was more if a trail mix. Brazil nut was meh, has raisins in it.

March 09, 2015

A very healthy snack and taste great every time. very good when you're on the go or just need a quick snack.

January 06, 2015

I've only tried the Quebec Cranberry and I absolutely love the taste of it. It's a great snack and it's pretty nutritious when I checked the ingredients. I bought a couple of bars to keep in my desk and the filled me enough to keep me through the afternoon!

December 22, 2014

I like these very much! They are a healthier substitute for all those granola bar you can find out there. I like all of the flavours but my favorite is the brazilian nut one. They are good to eat as a treat at home or on the go, since I like to keep 1 or 2 in my purse for when I start to feel hungry but I'm not able to have a meal right away.

December 06, 2014

I absolutely love these bars! There are no cheap superfluous fillers here, just good, natural, nutritious food put together the most delicious way. Loaded with nuts and seeds and just the right amount of honey (the only preservative.) I like to keep one in my purse for 'emergencies' because I can always feel good about eating this treat - no guilt and total satisfaction. They cost a little more than the regular boxed varieties, but they are 100% worth it!

October 27, 2014

I've had a few different varieties and find most of them pretty good. My favorite is the Mediterranean Pistachio and the second one would be the Quebec Cranberry. I absolutely love these bars.

September 07, 2014

These are delicious and I especially like the coconut flavor. A bit pricey if you buy them individually but good if you buy an assorted box at Costco.

June 26, 2014

Love these bars. I'm gluten free (not by choice) and they are a great on the go snack. I bought a variety pack. My favourite is the Ontario maple.