• The Body Shop Aloe Protective Restoring Mask
  • The Body Shop Aloe Protective Restoring Mask

The Body Shop Aloe Protective Restoring Mask Reviews

Ranked #439 out of 519 in Masks

July 17, 2015

I love this line of the body shop. I have very sensitive skin and am timid to try new products for fear of a bad reaction. However, this line is so gentle it makes your skin feel so soft and smooth. Great prices and even better when they have their buy 3 get 3 free sale.

June 11, 2015

I liked this restoring mask, it works really good on my skin on leaving it moisterized and soft, and didnt irritate my skin

June 11, 2015

This mask is amazing whenever my skin is feeling super sensitive and irritated I put this on and it makes everything better. It helps reduce the redness, soothe the itching and moisturize. This is also a great mask to use if you have a little bit of a sunburn on your face because it helps to soothe it and reduce the redness.

June 08, 2015

One of the only products from the body shop that my skin likes. I have very dry, sensitive and acne prone skin and this cream is great for night time use before bed. Leaves my skin dewy and moisturized.

January 23, 2015

I purchased The Body Shop Aloe Protective Restoring mask about a month ago. For my skin, I needed something that was cleansing, but would be good for very sensitive skin. After a shower, I put on the mask for the allotted 20 minutes and wash off. At first I did this every other day, and now once a week. I have noticed my skin is clean yet soft and the deep pores like on my nose are cleaner. My overall skin has a more supple feel and my overall complexion is better. The skin on my face is never dry, but this would be a great product if it was. One thing I really like about this product is that I do not break out after using it. I would recommend it to anyone looking for a good cleansing mask who has sensitive skin.

March 25, 2011

I decided to buy this because I had a coupon for The Body Shop and wanted to try something different. It was between either this mask or the vitamin e one and I chose this one because it is specifically designed for sensitive skin as it is scent-free (the vitamin e mask is a little bit scented). I was very pleased by the overall results. It is very moisturizing and so soothing. As far as `protection` goes, I am not sure, but it definitely made my skin feel soft and smooth afterward. I originally bought this in the winter and it did wonders for my chapped skin and I plan to use it into the summer as it gets sunnier (my skin is very fair and prone to sunburns). Immediately after applying my skin feels amazingly soothed - it has a sort of cooling and warming sensation that`s hard to describe. I am also finding it`s most effective after an exfoliation.