The Body Shop Camomile Gentle Eye Makeup Remover Reviews

Ranked #84 out of 217 in Eye Makeup Remover

The Body Shop Camomile Gentle Eye Make-Up Remover - 8.4 fl oz : Gently dissolve eye make-up and mascara while conditioning your lashes and eyelids with this best-selling mild eye make-up remover. * Organic Community Trade camomile water, known for its calming benefits, cools and soothes skin. * Algae extract is rich in minerals that help moisturize and revitalize skin. * A gentle cleansing formula containing glycerin, an effective moisturizer, cleans skin and eye lashes without over drying.

September 05, 2016

My friend gave me the mini version of this as part of a gift.

I have sensitive skin and sensitive eyes, and this is a very gentle product for me to use. I pour a bit onto a cotton pad and proceed to wipe off my eye makeup. I find I don't have to rub as hard as I would with makeup remover wipes, so even though this is gentle, it's still very effective. Mascara and eyeliner just seem to melt right off with this. It doesn't leave my eyes feeling oily, like a lot of eye makeup removers.

Even though I only have the mini version, I feel it has lasted me a lot longer than I expected it to. A little really goes a long way, so even though the full size is a bit pricey, I can only imagine how long it must last!

June 24, 2016

I never knew I had sensitive skin around my eye area until I tried another eye make remover and it made me break out. I tried other kinds but they all did the same until I tried the Body Shop eye makeup remover. I will go to the big mall just to get some.

March 20, 2016

I received this product as a gift this Christmas and I love it.

When it comes to packaging of items that only I am going to see, I'm not too worried about it but this is a nice package. Not something that you would be embarrassed if anyone were to see this in my washroom.

The smell is very mild, nothing offensive.

When using it on your skin it feels amazing. It's meant for your eyes but I use it all over my face to initially take my make up off. I love it! It's not oily at all and it feels like a toner that you can use all over your face. It does not feel like you are rubbing alcohol on your skin, its just a very refreshing, clean feeling that you get. I usually use two cotton pads for my whole face (depending on how much eye make up I have on that day) and then continue on with my regular cleansing routine.

I would recommend this product hands down to anyone and everyone!

March 16, 2016

This is my go to make-up remover. It is sensitive and it leaves my face feeling refreshed and soft. I love this Body Shop line. Definitely recommend!

January 20, 2016

Removes all traces of makeup and mascara without stinging. Light scent that does not irritate.

September 30, 2015

This eye makeup remover stings the eyes when using it which is ironic since it's a gentle eye makeup remover but it does a great job at removing eye makeup.

September 03, 2015

I just purchased this about a month ago and I love how it gently and easily removes all eye makeup. But like the other one I have it takes awhile to remove eyeliner. And for the price of $16 it is a little on the high end.

March 13, 2015

I am already not a big fan on camomile but I figured that I should try this eye makeup remover since I generally like Body Shop products.
I was so disappointed. This formula is rather harsh on my skin and isn't really effective at taking makeup off ( I ended up with racoon eyes when I was done).

February 22, 2015

I did purchase this because it was supposedly gentle, and I have very sensitive skin, so I have to say this does work well. It's never caused me to break out or dry out my eye area. I have to say it's not my favourite eye makeup remover, I feel like it's not the best at getting all my eye makeup off with one pad, especially if I wear liquid liner, takes a little elbow grease to work, but all in all a good product and I would buy it again.

February 18, 2015

I l;ove this very gentle Eye Makeup Remover from The Body Shop. Made with Camomile it takes off all my eye makeup even my mascara and never burns or stings my eyes.

wendyroy has posted in the forum topic
The BEST part

wendyroy has posted in the forum topic
The unwanted

indykat has posted in the forum topic

kforbes added a new review for
Vitamix Blender