The Body Shop Divide & Multiply Mascara
Good

The Body Shop Divide & Multiply Mascara Reviews

Ranked #762 out of 773 in Mascara

January 18, 2016

the mascara isnt the best, but it isn't bad. It doesn't add much length to your lashes, so basically it's good for people who alread have a decent length of eyelashes naturally. It does a good job at actually dividing lashes, but that's about it. I also found it to be a bit on the sticky side and takes a while to dry. Not worth the price.

June 18, 2013

Love this mascara however, one flaw I would like to mention is that, if you don't let it dry (10 mins) it will go all over you eyelids and below your eyes as well. Love it once its completely dry and doesn't move :)

June 01, 2009

its nice and easy to use :)

April 10, 2009

I got a mini version of this in a gift with purchase. I am a total mascara junkie, so I was very excited. But, I am sorry to say that after trying it, I was quite disappointed. I have to say, it does deliver on its promise to separate lashes (it has one of those comb type brushes … some people like them, but I despise them). It also did not clump. I should note that it is a lengthening mascara, and I generally do not like these. If you’re into lengthening formulas, I think you will like this one. It does exactly what it says it is going to do. My problem with it is that I want bolder more dramatic lashes, and this mascara just does not fit the bill. It would be a great daytime, appropriate for work mascara though.