The Body Shop Tea Tree Concealer

The Body Shop Tea Tree Concealer Reviews

Ranked #255 out of 389 in Concealer

A handy, portable stick to conceal blemishes, without over drying the skin. Available in two great shades to blend with all skin tones.

January 04, 2016

Pretty good price, though I personally wasn't a fan of the texture. (I generally prefer liquid concealers over solids though.) covered blemishes effectively, but not available in a wide variety of shades so a perfect match isn't guaranteed.

July 07, 2015

I liked this concealer, I used it to cover acne so it would help treat it at the same time. it was great for that but overall it didn't blend well with my foundation, which was a little bit of a problem for me. I did manage to use all of it, but I would have gone for something a little more user friendly had it been available.

August 14, 2014

I really like this concealer because it's great for covering up blemishes. The only issue I have with it is the fact that it does not blend well. Besides that, it leaves my face feeling soft, it smells great and it covers well.

March 11, 2013

I've had this concealer for a year now. In the summer I use the number 2 shade and when my skin loses its tan I use the 1 shade. This concealer is great for blemishes but it doesn't blend too well on dry skin. This is my go-to when I need something reliable that wouldn't irritate my skin or cause me to break-out.

August 21, 2012

The Body Shop Tea Tree Concealer, is a great product. Great at covering up my spots, it helped to clear them up, and my skin felt amazing! It was easy to apply, and has lasted for a long time as well. I love The Body Shop products.

August 18, 2012

I have those annoying break outs as I mentioned earlier however pretty much all the stuff available in the market with that salicylic acid for some reason makes things worse for me. I can not remember how many concealers and sticks I bought so far but they just failed to deliver those promises on their boxes. However, this little green thing (the stick comes in your skin tone) never made things worse which is fair enough for me. Conceals pretty good and relieves me from that pain around the infected area. Pretty good product!

June 21, 2012

The Tea Tree Concealer is one of the best products that I have ever used! It is actually the one and only make-up product that I use. It works very well and the 02 shade blends in with my skin perfectly! It is just amazing! I love it very much, and I carry it in my purse wherever I go. I cannot leave the house without applying this concealer on my face to cover my blemishes. It is definitely a must-have!

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Beauty Products

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
SINGLE AT CHRISTMAS

KieliAnne added a new review for
Lysol Disinfecting Wipes

Khaleesi86 has posted in the forum topic
Gelaze

TiaQ added a new review for
Baby Cubes - 70 ml