The Body Shop White Musk Perfume Oil
Good

The Body Shop White Musk Perfume Oil Reviews

Ranked #367 out of 1213 in Perfume

February 08, 2016

The Body Shop is one of my go to shops.The whole White Musk line is amazing. This oil perfume is awesome a little bit goes a long way and last all day long!I always get compliments on it when I wear it .I've been wearing it for a few years. You also can not beat the price for the value you get! You can buy this with confidence.

April 07, 2015

Love this one. Smells very soft and fresh. The lasting power is very good.

March 22, 2015

Absolutely love this blend of musk, sweet notes of Turkish delight, baby orchid and Chantilly cream. Smells sweet and musky with a floral hint and is cruelty free. Fell in love with the scent a year ago, it's a wonderful price and not too strong.

March 19, 2015

The Body Shop White Musk Perfume Oil .. most perfumes are so powerful for me .but this white musk purfume oil i love it so much .

September 12, 2014

I started using the white musk body oil from The Body Shop almost 10 years ago, and it's the only perfume/body oil product I will ever use. I'm not a huge fan of regular perfumes as I find the smell too strong. This body oil has just the right amount of scent and I LOVE the white musk smell. I just put a dab of this oil on each wrist, behind my ears and a little bit on my neck/chest area. The bottle is extremely small but I find a little goes a LONG way. I usually only have to buy this oil once a year as it lasts that long!