The Face Shop Character Sheet Mask Brightening

The Face Shop Character Sheet Mask Brightening Reviews

Ranked #164 out of 519 in Masks

September 14, 2016

I got the character mask from the Face Shop for free when they were giving them away. I chose the dog one, which is for brightening. I opened the pack and the smell was really nice. When I was putting the mask on my face, it had a lot of product. There was still alot left in the pack as well. After 10 minutes, I took it off and my skin seemed shiny and cool. However, I didn't really enjoy the feeling after because of how slimy it feels. All in all, it feels nice when wearing it because it has a cooling sensation but I don't see the brightening aspect.

May 20, 2016

Its a great mask as long as you don't mind looking completely ridiculous while you where it. The mask has a nice, non-perfumey smell and does make your skin feel softer and smoother. The character masks cost more than the regular masks, but they don't do anything extra. That is the only reason I won't buy them again. The regular face masks do just as good a job.

April 02, 2016

My mother in law gave me this mask to try and I am very impressed! On the package it says it will brighten the skin and I was quite skeptical about that but, I took it off after the 15 minutes and my skin actually did look brighter. For real. It also felt more moisturized and it does seem to absorb oil and leave skin matte and just glowing! The mask comes with a lot of essence on it, so afterwards be sure to gently massage it into the skin. After the mask, I continued my usual night time skin care routine of serum, moisturizer, eye cream and facial oil. My skin feels glorious right now. I think I will make this a weekly habit for a while and see how my skin likes it.