Good

THEFACESHOP Lovely ME:EX Design My Eyebrow Reviews

Ranked #25 out of 229 in Eyebrow Care

A unique triangular shaped pencil for easier application.

For more information, please visit THEFACESHOP

March 09, 2016

This is my favourite eyebrow pencil! It is easy to use and matches my eyebrow colour perfectly. I like that it's got the brush on the end so I don't need to search for a different item.

January 31, 2016

Cutest Korean based store ever! I love getting products from The Face Shop, but my favorite product there is by far the Design My Eyebrow pencil in 02! Will repurchase!

January 05, 2016

Very good eyebrow pencil for about $4. The triangular shape and spooley brush at the end make it easier to apply the product without overdoing the brows. Blends naturally and isn't too drastic or harsh.

January 04, 2016

I love the twist up and the shape of the pen! Super convenient and easy to use. Eyebrows look natural and completes the look.

December 28, 2015

Love this eyebrow pencil.

I tried both shade #3 and #4, the color is great and easy to use.

It blends well.

Price is very cheap.

However, it won't last for the whole day.

December 20, 2015

Have this in 01 Gray Brown. The pencil itself is pretty cute - The Face Shop never fails to have adorable packaging! Comes with the spooley to brush your eyebrows. Pencil is angled for easier application, and that is completely true! Stays on very well.