Thinsations Fudge Dipped Bar Reviews

Ranked #218 out of 248 in Granola Bars

The new Thinsations Fudge Dipped Bar has it all; a chewy and chocolately crisped rice centre, topped by a whipped nougat layer, then surrounded by a smooth, sweet fudge coating!

1.5/5

February 06, 2015

i am a huge chocolate fan but for some reason didnt like these. I found them to chocolaty,

February 06, 2015

All I have to say is yum. I love this bar and the fact that you can have a chocolate bar without actually eating a chocolate bar.

October 10, 2013

When you are craving chocolate but watching calories, these fudge bars are heavenly.

October 02, 2013

Delicious! Chocolate packed into 100 cal thar satisfies a craving

January 19, 2013

dont u love choclate i do . i love this . its a great snack to eat .

August 31, 2012

I love, love, love these snacks!!!! Thank goodness they are only 100 calories!! I find that my craving for sweets is gone after one, but will usually have a second just because!!

June 12, 2012

If your watching your waistline and have a sweet tooth these will definatly be a product for you. It for sure doesnt taste like a 100 calorie bar, you wouldnt know if from a 300 calorie chocolate bar. Very tasty and a great texture, love the filling, and the chocolate is rich and creamy. The only downside is that I find them very pricy and only buy them when they go on sale.

May 29, 2012

Wow! These bars are truly amazing for only 100 calories! These are by far the most satisfying treat I have found to take care of a chocolate craving without consuming a ton of calories! Bravo!!

May 23, 2012

Yum!

I'm actually not much of a chocolate person, but my mom made me try one of these bars.. I have bought NUMEROUS boxes since then! Absolutely delicious. They are definitely rich, but isn't that what you want when you are dieting and need a "not-so-sweet" treat? EXACTLY!

You definitely feel like you're cheating while eating these, haha.

May 01, 2012

Thinsations Fudge Dipped Bar were very good, however a little to rich in taste for me. Plus the prices is a little high.