TonyMoly I'm Real Sheet Masks

TonyMoly I'm Real Sheet Masks Reviews

Ranked #306 out of 519 in Masks

July 14, 2015

My review is for the I'm Real Red Wine Pore Care masks. It's meant to tighten skin and address enlarged pores.
I didn't notice a distinct fragrance when I applied this mask, but it did smell faintly like something (definitely not red wine, though). The mask is completely soaked with serum, but there's no mess or dripping, and it's easy to unfold and place on the skin.
It feels so relaxing and soothing to have this on your face, and it feels more comfortable than a mud mask. It slides around a little bit when you talk or move, but pretty much stays in place. After a half hour, I removed the cloth and let the remaining serum soak into my skin before going to bed. I didn't have to use moisturizer after, and in the morning my face felt and looked nice and smooth. It was hydrating as well - my face didn't feel tight or itchy, and there was no unusual redness or dryness.
My pores didn't look too different, but I definitely liked the way my skin felt and looked after using this. My favourite part of using this mask is how it makes me relax, and feel like I'm doing something special for myself.
I still have one Pore Care mask left to use, and am looking forward to it! I've read that some of the other masks have more of a fragrance so I would probably try another formula next time, but I did enjoy using the Red Wine Pore Care and would buy it again for sure.
I bought these at Sephora (2 for about $14 I think). Since buying them I've seen people mention getting them for much cheaper at other stores, which makes me wonder why I paid so much more. Regardless, I'm happy with these masks so far and would purchase them again at the same price if I had to.

March 10, 2015

I've been wanting to try these for the longest time and I stumbled upon them at my local Korean grocery store.

The masks are a super affordable $2 each of 3 for $5.

I got to try a couple of them so far and those 20-30 minutes are pure relaxation and my skin felt refreshed, softer and smoother.
And a huge bonus is the adorable packages they come in.